LIne 6 Floor Pod it has arrived

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, May 31, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple ma floorpod us arrived its too good.....for information on this baby log on to www.line6.com/floorpod

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Let's have a review then!

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

And lets have some clips too.

Preferably direct recorded to PC.

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

heyy so well a review on ma floorpod..............60 factory presets 4 factory presets......individual drive,compressor,bass,mid,treble,flanger/chorus,phaser,trem,sweep echo,reverb and delay controls...footswith plus fx switches 12 amp models frm the pod2.0....and i cant say that this one or that is best everyone has its own indivieduality...channel volume a volume cum wah pedal can be switched wid a footswitch too.......this baby is meant fr live performances.......plus has a headphone 1/4 out and a cd/mp3 1/4 in plus two stereo 1/8 outs and one input(obviously)......the wah pedal is jus great........well as for the sound the sound is awesome..........rest ive jus started will tell more gradually and hey i recorded everything about you by ugly kid joe so will post it by today.......

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

6. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey man those are some decent tones but dude,don't tell me that is the best you could do with the guitar for that song. It was totally out mate. anyways congrats.all the best with your POD.