Like to purchase a guitar (black in color)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by omg, Sep 14, 2006.

1. omg

omg New Member

Hi friends, am v v new to this forum and am interested in learning guitar. I would like to purchase a guitar (black in color) :) upto 3000. Can u guys suggest me some good names and good place where i can purchase it from. Thanx a lot lot to everyone. :)

2. summurr

summurr New Member

i have a Gibson LesPaul, its electric and i love it. The retail value for it is about $2500 american. A good starter guitar would be a fender stratocaster. They are around $600 american and look great in black. Good luck in finding your guitar :)

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

^ I think he means his budget is Rs. 3,000 (or approx $72 USD).

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

i was thinking along the lines of 3000 KRW = 3.12 USD

though i doubt you'll get too much for it - perhaps a set of rubberbands and a plywood board.

a) be specific (esp with budget - people here are not only from india/pakistan)
    b) low budget = less choice
    c) you can buy a givson for 3500 and play it a few years, you'll burn it out of frustration and then it'll be black
    d) i think you can get a so-so quality black acoustic guitar for that much - don't quote me on this though

5. kingofduffers

kingofduffers New Member

k...i dunno how gud or bad they are in comparison, but u can get the granada dreadnoughts for under 3500 at furtados (mumbai)...n definitely the givsons n true-tones n all tht stuff....altho if u real want a gud deal on the guitar, then go to a store with sum1 who knows about them, n more impo. knws how to play them, then look for smthn in ur budget...

6. prit_undead

prit_undead New Member

where are you based?