letter to HUTCH........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by g0g0l, Feb 19, 2007.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

So true........... ^_^

2. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Sms-ing DND to 123 unsubscribes u frm those irritating hutch msgs i heard.

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Dear Hutch,
    I DO NOT understand Gult (Telegu). So stop calling me and making me hear those pre-recorded messages.
    I cancel the call as soon as I hear anyone speaking in Gult, but its ****ing irritating.

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

This fvcking one time .. I got a msg .. save Rs. 15 and download a hello tune for free.
    I said lets try, Didn't find one fvcking good song in the list .. and I spent 70 bucks searching for some good song.

**** them!

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

^ thanks dmf...

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Airtel is definitely worse than hutch with unsolicited SMS and other junk.

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

In amrika you can sue....:cool:

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

hmm so Lucky You !

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

You can sue here also......The only problem is awareness among people.....Awareness that you can sue for these things......

India (the system) is as cool as Amrika but just that people are not cool enough......

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

If we sue in India .. and by the time the case is over .. we'd be buying candy floss for our grandchildren.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

I dont know, i'd say that people in India are not as opportunistic or exploitatory of incidents that could have been prevented by basic displays of common sense and logic. I couldnt see someone in India suing a place for spilt hot coffee on their body with the argument that the cup didnt say it was hot (The infamous McDonald's incident)

13. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

DND??

They are blackmailing (sorry blacksmsing) ppl :mad:.....
    That means..."U have to give me money for making me not to disturb you" :mad:

wow!! Iwoz thinking bout a change!!

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

But Airtel has Zero caller tunes.

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^mine costs 30 INR per month :cry2: poor me :cry1:

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

By 'Zero' I meant the band.

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

But searching for a particular song is a pain with Rs6 per minute and the crappy recorded female speaking for an awful long time.

and btw .. the Song catcher sucks! They never have the song you want in their database.

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think Amreicans, on an average, are retarded.
    Not because some one retarded sued for the spilt coffee, but because there was someone (or rather WERE some ppl) who were more retarded as to award compensation for not labelling it as hot.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, that they are retarded is a fact beyond needing proof. They try to form laws to cater to the most simplistic of people, atleast that was the original premise when they didnt probably anticipate that the future would have humans with the IQ of blue-green algae.

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I have an idea connection and i smsed 'DND' to 12345 i think, n they dont trouble me anymore :D

and that was toll free.. yay

i used to have my custom caller tune ages ago.. idea had this record-ur-own-caller-tune thing way b4 this song catcher crap n it sounded good too

@notty, how could u fall for that? it's common knowledge that those calls cost Rs.6 or 7 per minute!