lets talk about

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

$e>< - although the internet gestapo wont allow us to type the word!!!!

So guitarangela brought up a good point on the religion-marriage thread.

What are your thoughts on pre-marital $e>< ???? Thoughtful answers only, none of the adrenaline/testosterone driven crap!!!!

Oh by the way this will prolly be a good political commentary!!!! :nw:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Do it if you don't want to. All strength to you if you want to abstain. It does not particularly bother me if my girlfriend is not a virgin. This is not an idealistic view....this is actually the way I am. It's a view seldom shared though.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Duh!

Marriage sux

Welcome to the hippy world!

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Guitarangela brought up a point ?? She can't be wrong period. :grin:

*Flies a Kiss* --------> Angela xoxox

5. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

well, premarital ***...let's see.....my religion definitly does not allow such a thing...though, i am not super religious....and as vivo said, i think its a personal choice too.....Engaging in physical se.x is your own thing....As conservative as I am, i choose to be a virgin till marriage..Though you wud never knw how circumstances can change u.....and it is not always planned and articulted that yu will have se.x on these specific days......

Oh my gosh..i am getting too philosophical, and talking MATURE:eek:: :eek:: ...aaahhhhhhhhh

thanks mohsin, u r sweet;) ..now lemme get ready to see the battle:sdt: between MOHSIN AND BJR:)...

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hahhaha ok whats the topic actually

premarital $3><

there r many schools of thoughts abt this

some would like to preserve their virginity for their spouse

while others consider such thoughts to be just lack of opportunity(ps there was a thread abt this entitled virginity lack of opportunity or pride (or sth such ))

me i believe in that^^^^

though the modern society members n many youths i know do not agree with my belief but who cares!!!!

(ps premarital $ex with the one one is SURE to get married to is to me sth i dont mind )

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

pleasure up man

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

pfft, you still owe me special love for knowing that's Moe the bully.

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^Sure twinky, anytime ;)

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Did I ever tell you I think you're swell!

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Ah bjr .. thanx for informin its Moe .. Now even I know so ...

;)

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Yes :grin: Recently, on ur birthday thread. Such things r tattooed on my brain :)

@notty

sorry, I'm outta special love :p

14. kaiser

kaiser Bored

why is marriage considered a checkpoint?

what abt pre-coital marriage? is that right or wrong?

whats the big deal abt marriage, why do people think they should preserve

their virginity just for a silly spouse?

why do people even link marriage with ***?

why do people start such threads?

why do i post in such threads?

*leaves*

15. shak

shak Harrr!

aaaaannndddd it all ultimately falls down to ..... $ex .... or should i say $e>< ..
    i say all this trivial and very academic .. you get what you get ..no one asks the lady if she is virgin or not before marriage (maybesome folks down i rural areas so i have heard or those barbarian down in afghanistan) if she's virgin .. you get time to wonder how she survivied that long?! if she aint .. you dont have to caox her for ages before gettin on with it ..
    fine there are religious and social aspects to this buisness .. but honestly thing about it ..... does it really matters ? we all know the urge for the flesh .. an how it can drive you mad .. if people indulge in pre-marital se.x .. it aint their fault! they jus dont have that self control! thats all ...

did i make any sense? no ... good :)

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Where is a mod when you need one?

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Quite honestly, I didn't think you did. However, not living in the subcontinent, I also realize that it is almost impossible to grasp the concept of social stigma being attached to the fact that a girl has been "used" before her marriage.

Babies- byproduct of ***, byproduct of marriage.

I do believe the link has been estabilished.

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

alpha1 will love this ..

Its Pre-marital $ex Only if u get married :p:

PS-Sorry I'l stick to da trendy $e>< :giggles:

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

:RollLol:I really luv the way people are spelling the topic :RollLol: :RollLol:
    $3><
    :RollLol:
    In this country we can not even talk about *** freely. <<<<See!!

20. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Holy (r@p.....this threads gone waaaayyyyy outta hands.....dint think I'd ever say this - I was really expecting some good comments but dint get too many - esp kaiser. If you have questions like that you shudnt be participating.
    For those of you not familiar with india its custom and the taboo that we hold for premarital $e>< get your own thread. Otherwise I reccomend the mods to shut this one down.....first time a creator has asked for destruction????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.