Lets see now.....

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Dec 6, 2005.

?

Which is the most important part of a song according to you ?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2005.
  1. Lyric

13.3%
  2. Music

66.7%
  3. Rhythm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Singer

20.0%
  5. Musician

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Instruments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Lets arrange this poll in respect to the thread "Film Music by Bands" arranged by debankan already...you may call this as a continuation of that thread....

All MODS,all thread members are invited in this poll.....

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

All are inter-related.. Anyway, I put much stress on the singer. I am a bad singer. And, I very well know how bad it is , not to be able to sing..:cry2: ..Therefore on this context, I vote for "singer".

nIK!:nw:

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Arindamda, I take music as tune of a song and vote for it. Tune of a song is most important.
    I have listned to a lot of numbers like Didi by Khaled and Sikidin by Tarkan. I don't understand a word they say, but still I like the songs because of the tune.

4. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Every thing matters equally. In some song depending on the type instruments may become more important in some other lyrics in some other things u mentioned every thing is important. that's my thot.

5. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Exactly pal........Nik & Debankan are also correct......so what we are getting so far is that...A SONG SHOULD BE A BLEND OF ALL OF THESE IN SUCH A HARMONY THAT EVERYONE ENJOYS.......right ?

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^thats what makes a pefect song...

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Absolutely..

I enjoy songs when the are funny.. *kidding*

nIK!:nw:

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

all of these are interrelated and integral parts of the complete entity, but my vote goes for music.

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

music ............hands down....................

@sayan da and debankan da..............."do hust:grin:".....(<-----spellin??)

10. debankan

Eki, aamra ki hate kori??(Du hast mane 'you hate' in German)

11. Strat

Strat Floydian

My vote for music. It was a really tough question...

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

mane do hust ta kool........
    ar azke ami 100 taka die METALLICA unplugged kinlam frm chotu da............trust me, its da best!!:nw:

13. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

I wish it was a multiple choice vote .... I would have voted for Lyrics and Rythm.... Anyway my vote goes for Lyrics.........

14. Papul

Papul New Member

I will go for music . It really attracts me to remember the song . The next choice will surely be the singer and after that the Lyrics . . . . . .. . :rock:

15. debankan

Arindamda, this really sould have been a multiple chioce poll.

16. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

No. Why? I will tell later.

17. debankan

A song may have parts equaly important. This should have been a multiple choice poll.

18. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

I have already told you that the answer is NO....what iam doing is - looking for judgements regarding a song's various parts. I know that these all together combined - creates a song - I Know This.
    This is a speculation regarding what everybody thinks of the several parts inside a song. Furthermore,I have made this poll single as i want to know what exactly you think is the most important part of a a song.
    Personally iam still staying back from this poll as I want to have the views of you all.

But personally iam letting you know that iam mostly with those guys who have voted for SINGER.