Lets do something new

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Mar 10, 2008.

1. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

start thinking from ur heart dear. y shud u debase somebody who is just doing wat he loves to do without causing u any harm. if u really hav a brain u wil surely understand wat i m trying to convey. no offense.

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Guys as promised, i've just uploaded a new version of Wahi Saurat. The previous version was made a bit in the Latin way, some Latin influences, i've noticed you guys couldn't appreciate very that much. So i decided along with Rakesh ofcourse, to make another version, so here it is, hope you guys will like it!!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=645920

3. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

No No!
    Bappi Lahiri is not latin.

Anyway, I'll check this out sometime later and comment.

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Maybe i made a mistake when i made the previous version of this song. Its made in a Latin style, a little mix of two different Latin styles, Bubbling and Reggea. Elfascinating compares it with Bappi Lahiri, for me it is a great honor to be compared with such a great man, it would be very good to have that mans capacities, unfortunately not for me, but its just a very common style, at least here for the Indian people in the Netherlands.
    It is imaginable that you guys didn't heard such a style before so i decided to make a version you people could recognize. It seems you guys don't like this version too!

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Nice. Very nice.

A very soothing composition. Vocals could be improved but I don't feel like being more critical after noticing such a huge improvement.

Dude, I'm not your enemy btw.

6. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

this one is a bit slow than ur earlier versions. has a ghazal touch in it. especially where the vocals are absent. anyway the time, energy and the effort u r giving to this song is commendable. lets c wat rakesh and neo hav in store for us.

7. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

@parry ..dude i'm done with my version ages back..
    no further enhancements from my side in my version..
    i'm already sick n tired of the submissions and completions in the college..

@keo.. sir do you like your music, honestly.. if the answer is yes, f_u_c_k the lame critics in here.. play for yourself, not for the audience.

and if the answer is no.. sir you need to learn from critics.

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

good news im leavin this whole thing

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks you liked it man and yes the vocals will be improved! And i never said you are my enemy, did i???

In the first place, don't "Sir" me please!
    I always play my music for myself and actually it doesn't bother me at all that some people don't like it, but that doesn't mean people are allowed to make fun of you, are they???

Thank you all for taking the time to listen to our composition, will try to improve and change some more as soon as possible!

10. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

yes.. people are allowed to do whatever they want..

11. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

jus before i leave i wanna say that whoever thought this was indian guitar tabs it isnt so anymore......wen i joined this site was really hot.....but now due to some people this website is turnin into a shithole....bbye...ciao pple sometime in life.........

12. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

i like the new version of wahi surat. nice keoraf gud work.

13. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Amit you liked it and i am not the only person worked on this creation, Rakesh did his job too, he is the vocalist and he made the melody too!

Parry, this is a work from Rakesh too!!!

14. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

ooooooopss!!!!!!!!
    nice song made by u guys both keoraf n rakesh. Keep it up!!!!!!!
    yaaa i also like rakesh singing the whole composition. its nice.

15. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Parry, i'm glad you liked this version!

Maybe this version seems to be slower than the previous version, but both version are played in the same tempo, 100 BPM!!!

16. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

17. avi.singh

avi.singh 6 strings lover

jhokaasssss.....

yaar kya work kiya hai....!!!

u rule....:)

18. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey thanks alot man, i'm glad you liked this new version, but you people forget to mention Rakesh too, he is the singer and the man who made the melody, the tune. Its a work of both of us!!!
    Thanks again and take care man!

19. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Thanks to everyone for encouraging us....

its fine with me Keo...I guess the musician is always the main man as thinker which you are....singer is doesn't has to think ....much he has to just walk on the path of what musician created ...I hope that we will soon pull our something new and different songs with our combined efforts !!

20. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Rakesh you don't have to be humble about your participation in this song cause i know and i want everyone to know that you are the one who started this song with an excellent tune and in my opinion, the tune is one of the first things people hear when they hear a song for the first time!!!
    So man once again, you really did a wonderful job and i tried to complete it with my music and i think we both did a good job!!!