Lets do something new

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Mar 10, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey dude thank god u understood ma emotions......now we can hav a hearty laugh all together........dhik chik ha ha dink chik ha ha

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

hey adi.......if dont like other ppl's music STOP LISTENING! (i know im barely echoing the thoughts of lots of other guys)........and listen man ur soon gonna find all those green dots under ur name turn to red...........not that it makes a diff. on the net but u should take the hint..........

neways if dont shut up nobody's gonna review ur music or pay attention to what ur babbling.........so keep ur mouth shut and listen to what u like!

cheers!
    :beer:

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

they cant ban me fr this

4. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

fcuk ban...)

no ones gonna ban u for this pal.u jus got ur opinions.sad to say keoraf ur music seems like wannabe r.d.burman(god rest his soul).its not d music most ppl dig here.
    try www.desimusic.com.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Seriously, what are you guys trying to prove? He's not recording to try and impress you or even suit your tastes. He's the one making his own song so he's naturally going to sound like his influences. While it's absolutely okay that you didn't like his song, you really don't need to form a circle jerk for the purpose.

And it's unkind to be laughing at someone who's just trying to get better at what he's doing and not really asking for it. If the people laughing were really good at what they did, it'd be arrogance....if the people laughing are ones who aren't very good themselves, it's downright lame. This isn't the chit-chat lounge and if you're in the mood for a giggle, you might want to make a few threads there.

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

good idea///////

7. augur

augur I love bjr

What did I miss?

8. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

An opportunity to butt in.

9. augur

augur I love bjr

hmmm butttt /homer

10. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

right

yes bjr u r right. infact even if v find a person lacking somewhere atleast v shud criticise constructively and not in a demeaning way as some "intelligent" people r doing. thats a misuse of their anonymity.

11. augur

augur I love bjr

Rule no. 1: People should never get worked up over other people on the internet.

Rule no. 2: You do not talk about fight club.

Rule no. 3: No, I'm not gonna buy you a drink bitch.

12. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thread dead the song has suffered enough

14. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Muddai Lakh bura chahe toe kya hota hai ..wahi hota hai jo manjure khuda hota hai

parry ..i am working with keo on the song....final version will be there in few days....and we are also planning to create some more... :)

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

uhhhh i wanted to say more but i guess ab im quiet......both of u are creatin the next big thing

ud get awards fr this......and well keep up up the gud work.....i love the song....i listen to it nite n day...day n nite.....kyaa baat hai feel aa jati hai...

*** song it is

i keep singin it for my gf...she loves it tooo

thanks for creatin the most romantic songs of the century.

its even playin in pubs n clubs now

16. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

so generous ................still waiting for your so called original cover man....
    come on don't think i am joking i am seriously waiting for it...
    :)

17. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

competition?

so adi y not compete with them if u really think that their song is ****. now dont say that u wont do it coz u want them to win.

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

parry if u hav a brain ud understand why...

19. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

music is for people who understand hearts not mind. if u hav a brain u wil surely understand wat i am trying to convey. no offense.

20. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i hav brains which tells me that u really need a brain..how did ur above given comment come into question/.????did i eva ask for whom do we need music???