Let us revive the telugu tabs forum!!!!

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhishekmalyala, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,
    I am abhay. I am a self taught tabber. need to learn chords.
    Have been out of guitar practice and IGT for a long time. Have a few posts that i have started and replied to..
    am kinda disappointed that the telugu tabs forum has no activity at all... I think most of us are as lazy as i am :p
    So, let's revive this forum. request all tabs you want to play... i will take a day or two and poat the tabs.
    Some senior may help us here with the chords etc

Lets keep playing!!!!
    Regards,
    Abhay

COMMENT BELOW WITH SONGS YOU NEED TO BE TABBED, ALONG WITH A LINK TO THE SONG IN YOUTUBE!

2. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

Chaala good idea boss.

Let me know if I can help.

3. Snowman19

Snowman19 New Member

Waiting for you to fire :)

4. hello all,
    will fire soon :) was down and out with dengue fever. Need next two weeks to train for participating in hyderabad triathlon.
    am currently learning the frets of keravani ragam on guitar. So tabs for songs based on that raga will follow after 13 oct.
    Pl let me know if you have any specific requests.
    abhay

5. saratchaitanya

saratchaitanya New Member

Telugu Guitar Songs

Find the best collection of latest telugu song's guitar chords and tabs on YouTube channel - 'Telugu Guitar Songs'

Em Sandehamledu - Guitar Tutorial: https://youtu.be/MpYquz_GsrU

Request for guitar chords of telugu songs in comments section. We will try our level best to provide the chords.

Thanks for visiting our channel.
    Like! Share! Subscribe!