Led Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven"(flute +plugin)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Aug 10, 2006.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

Hello everybody,....Hi vini,

I was away frm the net for 8 months,..Uhhh!! Missed IGT,....nice to see new guys n gals .Well, I m learning to play flute and Igt is the best place to get comments right!! so,do listen to it and feedback frens,..

https://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=4299745&q=hi

vini likes this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

can u give me the main link..coz i think this link is hi-fi and i listen lofi..so?

btw... Hi !!
    :shock:

3. anstrangelover

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

good attempt..u can sing well.good guitaring and u very well incorporated the flute! y didnt u record full song? the strumming part later completes the song! anyways
    very nice..reps!

record more often yaar...i wonder y no replies yet :shock:

ps-m happy that u didnt record over a midi this time ;)

5. anstrangelover

Thanx yaar,...I won't record on midi anymore vini,...n the reason behind me not completing the song is cos,my internet is sluggish,.i need to connect in every 5 mins or so,...

6. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

The Flute part is mind blowing man

Hi Buddy...you dont know me as I am new in this forum..I am also a flutist.
    I heard your song....the flute part is amazing...simply amazing...just let me know are you playing a bamboo flute or metal flute?

I have recorded some songs using bamboo flute but there is always this pitch variations in the recording..how did you recorded flute in this good pitch control?

Waiting for your reply...

Here is one of my recording(On guitar. I am going to post the flute recording soon)

https://rapidshare.de/files/29455751/...adal1.mp3.html

7. anstrangelover

I play a bamboo one,..I ve not seen a metal one yet,..I m a amature flutist,..its just the effects I use that makes it sounds good,...thanx for appreciating ,...'ll commment on your's later..

8. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

9. anstrangelover

doesnot work

I use Jet audio 4 to record and for effects i use Audicity,....hey,I can't download or play ur song yaar,...plz give the link of your page on sounclick.

10. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

11. anstrangelover

Hey I listened to your recording,...it was not clear ,...i guess the drums were programmed,....improve your breathing while singing,..was that ur own composition?,....

12. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

Thanks for listening. Yes it was my own composition. Yes my singing is not that good and the drums were programmed. What would you suggest to improve the breathing? Are there any excercises?

13. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

How to upload more songs on Soundclick

Hi Pal I have one more flute song but I cant see anyway to upload it to Soundclick.com; can you help me find that link? Thanks

14. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

15. anstrangelover

Breathing!!

Well ,I just learned that while breathing we need to raise our chest so that there is more space for intaken air,.....have a look at A to Z tip that i ve posted earlier,.....

16. anstrangelover

hey

Hey!! Pravesh ,..U play flute like a pro yaar,.....was that really a bamboo flute,..brilliant,...sorry for misjudging your previous recording as unclear,..I relistened them,...both of them are clear,....keep it up