Layla (unplugged) - Eric Clapton

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by johnny_flamenco, Jun 22, 2006.

1. johnny_flamenco

johnny_flamenco New Member

Here is an unplugged version of Layla

Attached Files:

jocelyn likes this.
  2. vikramroi

vikramroi New Member

thanks man thats great

3. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

thanks man....

4. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

many u copied them frm ultimate guitar

5. johnny_flamenco

I dont recall saying it was my original tabs.

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

seriously, whats the big deal in copying from somewhere. The only thing you need to ensure is that you correct parts that you feel aren't quite there and if there isnt any such part, strength to you.

7. johnny_flamenco

You are right. There is no point. It is something I saw and decided perhaps someone might make better use of it than me. That being said, do you really think most of the threads here are original?
    It is one thing to provide tabs to someone who may benefit from it, but another to really play it well

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

blah, my apologies for not saying what I actually meant....let me reword what I said.

seriously, whats the big deal if someone is copying from somewhere and posting here. As long as you ensure that you correct parts that you feel aren't quite there, I don't see any problems with copy-paste jobs.

As you can see, I somehow managed to put in a totally different meaning with bad usage and only realized it after reading your post.

9. vikramroi

vikramroi New Member

Good work John, and don't worry abt copy paste at least you spreading the knowldge donsen't matter where it came from what matters is that it reaches to everybody.
    Keep it up
    :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

how about a recordring?????

11. johnny_flamenco

I am a classical/flamenco guitarist and a teacher. Check out my other posts for a recording if you are into such kind of music
    Cheers.

12. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

man u ppl there's nothin wrong about copy pasting... that is as long as u give credit.... cuz the guy who did the work prolly put some effort in... and he deserves some credit.