Launch Pad Concert

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Asmodeus, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

We went, we saw, we moshed...

The concert was great though Raja, Pu**y Rich, Gay Sean and Tata sucked... bad...

Really enjoyed PDV (opening act), Zero, Zephyr, HFC & Themclones (not to that an extent) !!! We moshed and formed a pit of 20-25 guys.. ruined the other public and ****! Loads of fun! My back and neck are still sore... the mosh gave me a souvenir scratch on my back... visible from a distance.!

Ne1 else been there? I wuz in the Gate 3 area... maybe we moshed together!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool. Sounds like u had a great time. Damn...why does Mumbai get everything???

3. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@Asmodeus.....i missed it damn! do u know any other concerts coming by in mumbai.
    why dont we post a thread so dat its like a news and we can get notice of it before getting notice dat its over.:shock:

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. ^^^ dat be good

As for other things, I guess there's something happening at IIT Mumabi on the 25th or something nearby that date... it's 'cuz they had cancelled the show @ Mood I... probably featuring Zero, Prestorika... & I guess passes are like 100/- .. I'm gonna try and make it...

P.S. Mods, can't we have a place to post news about gigs and stuff???

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^We'll look into it Asmodeus, but we dont want something created and then for it to be empty, that'd be sad........

6. fictional_real

@Asmodues.....dude, plz tell me where will we get the tickets and details. dat will be really appreciated.

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I went to MoodI last year
    The rock shows always on a Sunday, bought the tickets the same day around 1.00
    The show is slated to start at 5.00 but get there by 4.30,the lines a bitch.
    had to wait 3 hours man,,u wudnt believe it..3 hours to get in!!!

8. fictional_real

@dennis.....i was there too. do u the band naked earth performed there?

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

no yaar...i got in only by 8.00 lol in time to see QED and Zero play
    QED sucked bigtime but Zero was amazing

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... I heard Naked Earth split up.. and guyz, Zero's about to wind up this year!!!
    Yeah! BTW, ne1 having the HOOK ep???

@ FR - Yeah, Dennis did my job, methikns!!

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ive got Hook, its got some pretty cool songs

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Dennis = Yeah, so like, u can upload it or something???

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol,y dont u just buy it, its only for 50 bucks!
    I am on dial up so uploading it is out of the question,i can copy the CD and mail it.
    But it wud be best if u bought their CD.

14. fictional_real

@asmodeus.....naked earth hasn't split up. its rhythm cum lead guitarist Gilroy is my teacher. i dunno how r they on stage....however, i hv heard they r good. i have seen gilroy playing slayer, megadeth ..metallica.....man, he is damn good. :shock:
    support indian rock asmodues....buy their records! :)

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolz... yeah but like is this naked earth with Avi as thier drummer? Cuz like Avi's like we've split p and ****...

& Yeah, Me is buying records and stuff - but like, free hai to kya baat hai!

16. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Zero were awesome, so were Rabbi and Strings ...

Was in Gate 4, had fun! And the way Tata Young was speaking at the end and the speakers were turned off (coz 10 pm ho gaya tha) was hilarious!

- Raj.

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

^^lolz.
    i'm gonna buy the zero cd...lets c.