lathicharges .....*** the police .......

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, May 13, 2006.

1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Deduce those two and you get:
    fck the public/people.

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^yea..only the ones who vote and support the corrupt guys...and the ones who dun vote

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

maar daalo chagan bhujbal aur arjun singh ko

**in RDB style**

LOL

4. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

^^^dont kill george fernandez thought he aint even minister anymore,
    start with killing someone in your family.. like siddharth kills his dad... if you guys wanna follow the RDB model.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Whole India is like my family.

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

My dad pays his taxes, he is in central govt and doesnt take bribes so I guess it wudnt be fair to kill him

7. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

i was being sarcastic, and just wanted to point out RDB movie sux.
    that movie encourages drunk underage driving, which kills more people in india than mig 21 crashes. and then they assasinate george fernandez and kid kills his own dad..
    such things do not work. it is very scary to see the youth of my country actually sympathizing to such ideologies.. things r so desperate i guess.. after a few years they will be like palestinian youth..
    even supporting suicide bombings....

sad sad perlious path.

so again.. i didnt mean anything personal.. i was just generalizing.. and pointing out that this is the wrong path.. the path of violence

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

so was I..in the kill chagan bhijbal post.

and yeah RDB sucked

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

RDB as a movie was ok...but i believe u r wrong wen u say dat rdb has caused violence among the youth..for eg....at india gate the indian youth gathered and had a candle thingy for jessica lal demanding justice...they started an sms campaign..i dunno how dat counts as violence....and wen the lathi charge took place..it was the police who started the violence not the students...and all over india der r only peaceful protests started barring the incidents wich r caused by the stupidity of the police.....rdb did hav violence in it but it inspired the youth to take a stand..and the youth of india is doing dat..but not the rdb way

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No.
    Things maybe desperate.
    But the economy is running fine and dandy.

11. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

abe wot i dont understand is why the **** r the students who r inside the instituitions gettin beat up fer those on the outside....i mean - wen the ones on the outside arent even intrested
    i talked to sum of my frnds bout organisin a parade or sumfin....****in banarasi babu's $%^*#$#%&@#&#$ - even my teacher was like - khuud karo - ttime nahi hai...this is the way our country runs....this is democracy???
    ****in democrazy.... well - yay too our country,,,:mad:
    thats ur frigen india - thats ur friggen country....raise those flags and fly em high - and be proud...

12. fat_kax

man - and wot kinda country has a HRD minister who cant even walk widout 3 ppl holdin him up...****in who is so out of tuch wid da werld that he thinks that gettin a haircut makes him a sophisticated leader...:mad:
    if he had any sense he wud've died himself....

13. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^ r u talkin bout A.P.J Abdul Kalam???

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

huh?

who said anythng abt the president?

oh i get it!! he said smthng with the word "hair" in it, so u thought it must be smthng to do with kalam's hairstyle!

silly boy :annoyed:

15. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Hey Fat_kax u kick ass man.....u seem to be really rebel punk rocker...like fuk politicians.....fuk country...fuk everyone.(listened to ur punk acts)

But dude things really don't werk like that.....but yeah it's always nice to show resistance in sum different way.

fat_kax likes this.
  16. fat_kax

ummm dirt nectar...furst off = thanks fer lisenin to my bull crap...
    secondly - i understand that things dont werk this way....plzz dont praise me in odas forums...i get all red...:eek::
    u like punk??? and im bout makin a difference - im werkin at organisin sum kinda protest march wid sum college guys and my school mates here....so lets see...

17. fat_kax

and i finally figured why those med students are after gettin all of em reservations removed....they still gotta do their PG's...:p:

18. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

if the engineering students council decides to protest, i know a lot of people are pissed off at the way things are going on and would eagerly pitch in....we have four days between every exam.......

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

so go and protest instead of sittin here chattin in da CC Lounge....me cant go coz im only 14:eek::

20. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

and me not going cuz im lazy.