Latest Games!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by silent_dragon, Apr 2, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i find all games equally amazing and competing each other in their own levels.
    for now, i dont play much.even if i played::
    doom 3<god rocking>
    and other games played these days are just gba roms.
    theres one game that i nelieve everyone might find it sucking - RAGNAROK.

2. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

welcome dude!!!

3. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Waiting for more new games..........

cOoL iS :rule:

4. silent_dragon

Evil Dead Regeneration

Ha Ha ok Cool Dude this one is for u ;) ;)
    U all must've definitely seen the atleast one part of the famous horror movie Evil Dead. I hope u liked it and could sleep peacefully at night :p: :p:.

Ok now THQ announced Evil Dead Regeneration for the Xbox, the PlayStation 2 and for Windows PC. The game explores a "what if..." continuation from Evil Dead 2, one of the most unhinged films from famed director Sam Raimi.Evil Dead Regeneration is scheduled to release this summer.

Voiced by Bruce Campbell, players will control Ash, the reluctant hero of the series, as they're thrown into a masquerade of eeeeeeeeeevil events :shutup:.The game will retain a strong taste of the B-nature of the movies as you may be able to tell from the dialogue below:
    "I've come to understand that there is only one person in this world fit for this kind of work, said Ash, part-time S-Mart manager, full-time fox. And that's me. Not because of my knack to get things right, most of the time, but because I can slice and dice evil better than a knife sold on any late-night infomercial. Maybe it's partially to the fact that I've replaced one of my hands with a chainsaw, but I digress." :shock: he he he's talking abt chainsaws :shutup: :shutup:

Evil Dead Regeneration follows Ash, the lone survivor of a camp discovering the Necronomicon - the wholly evil book of the dead. Thought to have murdered his companions, Ash is arrested, convicted of the crime, and sentenced to Sunny Meadows, an institute for the criminally insane, but not for long. Ash's peaceful stay is about to end - thanks to the perverted experiments of his very own psychiatrist, Dr. Reinhard. Hell-bent on using science to harness the Necronomicon's powers, the mad doctor unleashes the book's all-powerful Evil on the world - releasing a new slew of Deadites, monsters and spirits, twisting reality into a hellish war and leaving mankind with that not-so-fresh apocalyptic feeling. ;)

So i can't give u any advice on how to play this game.However be sure to have a chainsaw tucked under ur bed......well just in case :shutup:.

ha ha i love horror games so i'm givin this one 4\5.Enjoy!!!!....mommy!!!!

5. silent_dragon

Quake IV

[​IMG]

Oh man i really love this game n i'm sure u'll love the new sequel too.:beer:

The story so far ...Earth is under siege by an alien race. The Strogg are cybernetic warriors-a mechanical frame and decaying body parts stabilized by flesh consumed in a systematic annihilation of other species and civilizations.ok ok i'll stop with the complicated Angrezzi!!!!:p: In a desperate attempt to survive a Strogg attack on Earth, an armada of Earth's finest warriors is sent to take the battle to the Strogg home planet. Earth's initial assault force is nearly annihilated immediately, but one marine manages to infiltrate the base, bring down their planetary defense systems, and kill the Strogg's collective brain and leader-the Makron. Earth assumed the destruction of the Makron would end it all, but it didn't......

That's where QUAKE II leaves off and QUAKE 4 begins.

The Strogg are quickly regrouping. However, with the Strogg's planetary defenses still destroyed, Earth's forces can deliver a full and final assault. This time, you're not alone. You are Matthew Kane, an elite member of Rhino Squad, and part of Earth's next invasion wave. An army of soldiers are fighting with you and an arsenal of weapons and vehicles are at your disposal in this heroic and epic battle between worlds.:cool::rock:

Just a short three years after the last announcement, new info regarding the progress of Quake IV has been released. The long awaited game will, of course, feature The Strogg and will pick up the action just where Quake II left off. Expect a lot of cooperation, all sorts of vehicles and intense visual effects,(a revenge against UT2004).

This game is a really must have. With gr8 graphics n cool storyline i'll give this game a whooping 5/5!!!!THE FIRST EVER!!!ooooooo n i love their new logo!!!!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

quake 4 released???????
    man i loved quake i and two.three not much found it boring with dethmatches in it.
    but quake 4 sequel to q2??/??????
    is it available now in india - mumbai??????
    i need to get my hands on that.

7. silent_dragon

that's right quake 3 has a different storyline which i can giv u if u wish to.n dude its not yet released it will be within a few days, it may not take much time to reach India!!!!

8. silent_dragon

The Darkness

Sorry guys i couldn't post for a long time, since i was a wee bit busy!!!however i'm back in action!!:rock::rock:
    And here's a new kind of game!!!
    [​IMG]
    Based on the best-selling comic The Darkness created by Top Cow(yeah that's the name). Launched in 1996, the highly popular comic is currently published in 19 different languages around the world.A unique blend of modern crime drama and supernatural horror with both first and third person game play.

Still not enough!!??Then how abt this.It was developed by Starbreeze-the team behind the best-selling and critically acclaimed" The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.":beer::cool:

The Story:
    Fearless Mafia hitman Jackie Estacado is part of the Franchetti crime family helmed by vicious cousin Paulie. On the eve of his 21st birthday, Jackie is suddenly possessed by the terrifying and spectacular powers of the Darkness. Though his supernatural entity lets him wreak terrible havoc on his enemies, the Darkness also has a strong will of its own:cool:. Jackie must learn to control the Darkness that lurks within him while harnessing its power to overthrow Paulie and fulfill his destiny.:rock:

Highly destructible environments: Stalk the gritty New York slums, harbors, subway tunnels and rooftops, then defeat the terrifying creatures of The Otherworld-a parallel reality where the Darkness dwells. With all these features i'll give the game a 3/5 rating. Go get it now!!!!

9. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Try www.megagames.com
    Click the PC Games in the GameFixes column on the left. They have the cracks and cheats of almost every game there.

10. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Does anybody have any idea when GTA: San Andreas going to release for the PC??

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

is the fifa 2006 pc game out?????

12. y do u like digging up old threads and forcing mods 2 close it?

13. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hey maybe there are new things to go in this threda!.... if he made a new one then the mods would close it!.... thats why he is keeping to the same one... anyway

yes fifa 06 is out over here in UK....

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Gamers are the only hope for the future generations. Keep the tradition of gaming alive people. I can bet you that this is what people 3.5 million years would want to do.....

BOOOOM HEADSHOT.....

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hmmmmmmmmmm game thread closed??

the mod doing so must b a nerd :p:

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

FIFA series sucks...nothing but good production value..

best soccer game is Pro Evolution Soccer series...try getting ur hands on tht one.

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

i have PES4

the pes 5 out very sooon or already reaesed???

hm waht i don tlike in pes is the name of th eteams like mersyside blue man red n all lolz

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

PES5 is already out for the PS2...

yup..the names suck..thts wat I meant when I said FIFA have an A grade production value...which PES dont...

anyway i give gameplay more importance than production value so I go for PES....I still play FIFA but only for the eye-candy