Last Call for IGT delhi meet (kindly note down the time & venue)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by knight_guitar, Jan 7, 2006.

1. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Less then two week left now for the 1st IGT-Delhi meet this is the last call and the last thread for the people who wanna be there kindly.. note down the address , time etc. for the first meet

they are as following

Date :- 21st jan. 2006, saturday

Time :- 1:00 p.m. Onwards

Venue:- Cafe morrison (south extension part-1) near Delhi devils, planet M

Everyone who's anyone and a memeber of IGT can be there, it's not necessary that u know how to play guitar even guys and girls who are learning can be there

For any problem feel free to pm me

Regards

Sharad Kashyap

Varshita likes this.
  2. enable_vipin

enable_vipin Rhythm_Guitarist

hey sharad....waise hoga kya wahan par....i mean i dont have any idea..bands honge ...

3. knight_guitar

Wahan paar pura IGT delhi hoga with there guitar, we all going to know each other lunch, drinks and but obviously above all .. jam !!! full rock jam .. so be there. ok ..

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Please stop making these kind of threads. They depress me :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

5. enable_vipin

Depress

hey ..why .. i mean he wants everyone to know that there is IGT meet in delhi...he is just doing favour for us....what is the link between IGT meet and ur so called depression....

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Me too depressed :cry1:

7. enable_vipin

reason to pata chale ..itne log depress kyun hai bahi

8. knight_guitar

they are depressed cause they not gonna be there :)..

9. enable_vipin

hmmmm

waise mera mca ka exam hai 22nd ko..to to muje bhe depress hona chaheye........
    yaar im depress main bhi nahin hoonga waha par to...kya hum date shift nahin kar sakte... after all sunday ko sab log muft hote hain

10. knight_guitar

Dude.. date is already finalized now... we've been discussin this for quite a long time now.. rofl.. i don't have any problems as i don't have to give any exams anymore ;)..

11. enable_vipin

mere saath aisa kyun hua..im on leave from office from 8 to 22nd jan...22nd jan ko mera exam hai last..aur sirf ek din pehle yeh ho raha hai...

kya kismat hai...

u guys go and enjoy but do click some snaps atleast dekh kar he maze le lenge....aur kya kar sakte hain

12. knight_guitar

yeah.. don't worry.. we surely gonna click some picture and will show that to our mumbai friends..

13. enable_vipin

im from delhi... and this feeling is really killing me...that i wont be there...

14. knight_guitar

dude i don't think so being there for couple of hours... will give ya any problem even i'll be coming directly from my office that day..

15. enable_vipin

ya i agree...but u know that when there is such kind of mahool then i dont think ki 2 ya 3 ghante lagenge..it will take whole day i personally think...

16. knight_guitar

Rofl.. yeah quite right .. though.. add me to ur msn dude.. u'll find my id in my profile.. we'll talk there

17. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@knight guitar

Do pm me when the second igt meet would be decided/announced(in case im not around IGT)..coz this time its " :NoNo: " for me

:sadbye:

18. Varshita

Varshita New Member

I will be there too !!
    Even though i dont know how to play a guitar...lol
    But i surely love someone who plays it ;-)
    and he plays it damn well .... so i will be there to be with him... n listen to some good music.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

cool...all the best

get pics too

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LOL @ knight_ki_gf