Larsan-Dil Harey

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by larsan, Sep 29, 2005.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

2. ayad

ayad New Member

no sorry larsan i dont understand your strumming chords and any thing. no the intro is also wrong and alot of mistakes but any ways nice try

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

bro it is dil harey by JAL....itz correct.....these are the orignal chords which Gohar use....let see yt other have to say:)

4. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

I dont think they r da greatest one use some other

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

now ur challenging Gohar's chords....I duno yt u ppl think...i will try it laterzz now:)

6. danish786

danish786 New Member

hmm

naa yaar.......recording achi nae hai...but despite ofthat......ur..strummin isnt right ......but though a similarity in the intro picking ..!!nice try...nyuwayz

7. larsan

larsan K-Dash

then can anybody provide strumming lemme see also.........no boday understands this is Gohar's strumming....man i have been playing this song in many concerts no boday told me...dun know yt the heck...okay prove me wrong b send ur strumming.....

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

not bad at all

larsan likes this.
  9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxxxx akot man.........reps 4 u.....coz u appericiated me.....:)...i wuz confident that my work can't be bad.....plz dun think i m a show offer.....but thxx agsin

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

nah man...itna flow mein nahi hai aur zara ghalat hai...i play it perfectly only cuz...i am the guitar god! lol

11. larsan

larsan K-Dash

oh okie:)....so plzz send me strumming pattern if u can:)

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

me plannin :think: too to record and send dil haray......... :rock:

13. ayad

ayad New Member

and i dont know why but i just can undrestand your strumming and chords they r a bit okay but still they do not sound nice with tht strumming and the same for the intro their r many mis takes

14. ayad

ayad New Member

and as for the strumming i will send ya .

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i need the strummin pattern @ JJ

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

okie can i suggest sth to all those who commented this work negatively.....

y dont u people play the song record it n upload it in some site so that we can listen to it :p: :p: :p: so instead of criticism bring some positive approach n some suggestion how U think the lad can improvew his guitaring if u think that his work is too bad :p: :mad: or simply stop spamming

17. larsan

larsan K-Dash

thxxxxxxx for supporting me:)....can u tell me from where i can get guitaring avaters

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

well its not just ur case am refering to

actually its a general trend here instead of suggesting ways of bringing abt improvements they just say bad or not good

for the avatar hmmmm browse through other guitar based forums like www.ultimate-guitar.com
    n www.guitariste.com n so on n then just save the gifs files n upload them here :think:

hope that helps