Laptop for a guitar amateur

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by atomic punk, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomic punk

atomic punk Banned

hey guys,
    jus joined IGT on persistence from my fren born2tab who is now banned for reasons he himself does not know :p: .Anyway he says he is happy as his guru s ssslayer n cypher have also been banned.So there he goes on their footsteps.. :nw: :nw:
    Any way leaving that apart...jus wanna start a new thread dedicated to the laptop suggestions.
    dudes n darlings, :think:
    me a professional workin in a small start up firm and also an amateur guitar player.The problem is i have to tranfer my places every 3 months or so.So wanted to go for a laptop that could support my guitaring requirements so that i can use the APtuner n stuff on the fly.
    Hope the gr8 mods n the active members help me out with cool suggestions for the kind of laptop to buy which should not burn my pockets and should be worthy as well.
    thankin u guys in advance.. :beer:

2. gnr311982

gnr311982 New Member

is weight an issue for you.
    for lighter laptops ( hp/compaq ) have quite a few. even DELL is also nice. IBM are costly but are tooo kool.

3. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

hey , Atomic punk cant reply..he has been baned..So better close this thread...let it R.I.P

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^i thought u were banned...
    were u??? :think:

5. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

i thought i was..it was a pwd mix up..and for that atomic punk got sacrificed..i miss him...
    great fren ;) i hope u get me @ansh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.