lacking in rythm or strumming.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rashrahul4u, Aug 7, 2006.

1. rashrahul4u

rashrahul4u New Member

Hi Folks
    I am rahul from Bhopal I started learning Guitar a few months ago. I find IGT a great platform for all guitar lovers. I am facing a problem that I am lacking in rythm or strumming. I am not able to keep strumming pattern in my mind. I play quite a number of songs but I feel LIke with all songs i am strumming same pattern. Kindly help me how can I improve my rythm.

Regards

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Do you need the best way to overcome this problem?? Keep playing (And try to play as perfect as s possible). And also listen to the original song and try to play with that...

3. prashant_yadavv

prashant_yadavv New Member

hi rahul this is prashant ,i am also frm bhopal .welcome to IGT.

4. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Start with 1down 1up, then 2down 2up, 2down 1 up 1 down, 3down 1 up 1 down and so on... whatsoever combination u can make. go with slow n then strum hard/hammer or soft, riff as u bump.

best practice to dig a strum pattern is to find the beat of song. try tht on ur lap or butt. one on one side is down n one or other wud be up. two consecutive on a side wud be 2 down or 2up. Do putup any off ur kick ass no.

5. rashrahul4u

rashrahul4u New Member

hi prashant
    Nice to know someone from my own city Following is my cell no [SNIP] where do u learn guitar.

6. rashrahul4u

rashrahul4u New Member

I like to thank all the IGTIANS who replied to my

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^Hey! Giving ur personal data is illegal in IGT ! :mad:

8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

it is?

-----------

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

errrr.. Yes. Use the PM option instead...

10. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

ah ok sorry i didnt know dat :\

I never post personal info anyway kkkkk

11. jozko

jozko Banned

great tip sachoo!

Rahul, i've been to Bhopal, still nice memories. nice to meet u.

12. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Hey kewl...from bhopal..me too from there...but now in Bangalore...playing as the lead guitarist for the Patni band:cool: