1. himmy

himmy New Member

aeg0 likes this.
  2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very nice recording man, good vocals (except some tiny Sur faults) and good music too!
    A few points to be noted, the drums are played very monotonous, the hi-hats are missing too, at least i can't hear it and the biggest point, where is the bass-line, in this song the bass is almost the leading instrument, so it has to played for sure? And the guitar-solo is played too much in the background, try pulling it into the foreground!
    But man, this is a very good effort and you really did a very good job, my compliments, take care and keep posting!!!!

3. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

love ur bass tabla fusion buddyy.......just love it!!!!!1

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

cool man.......thumbs up!

this is the kind of cover ppl should post more often.......

nice reverb...... but i think u wenr slightly overboard with reverb.......

rest was fine.....

agree.......

cheers!
    :beer:

5. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Grrt job dude ,especially the recording part...

Though i am not a good drummer ..so it will going overboard to say this but I felt in the begining part the drum beat and guitar lead were not matching ...with each other....(its very minute thing...so i guess it doesn't affect the whole song..overall its a great recording..and singing..)

Sur was good.......reverb was okay...I haven't heard much of the original one..i heard one version which .someone by name...guitarist god..(don't remember his exact name..right now had done that..and yours is better then him onlyl thing is chords were not played I mean for an out an out guitarist there was not m uch to learn.......)

Fusion is awsome....which software u use...??

Woh lamhe is also good....

6. himmy

himmy New Member

Hey!

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Keoraf - I'll have to add in your suggestions!

Rakesh and Anubhav - The fusion was made by my friend. He's the other guy on our purevolume page

Sukrut - I think you're right about the reverb, I'll tone it down! =D

Thanks again for the feedback guys, it helps a lot!

Take Care,
    h|mMy