Kya aap CLOSE UP karte hain.. ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Aug 29, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hi frnds...

We see a lot of advertisements in TV.. Lets check out to find which is ur favourate ad. ..

for me its recent asian paints ad.. kyunki har ghar kuch kehta hai.. that small girl is really very cute.. ( if u remember kaat kaat bindas kaat..)

and favicol ad.

wat abt u ???

vishwa :cool:

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

the fevicol ads r nice.....i like tat sprite ad which used to come wit tat kool crow.....

3. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hey one more to add..

mentos

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hutch commercial with a small boy n a dog (Pugg),.... This is THEEE best advtg. till date.

Also in between,.... some toothpaste company had come up with briliant ad's. Dont remember which company..... had some guy impressing a chic, and a line goin behind sayin "Ye sab isne kiya" or sumthing like that.... guess it wasnt even toothpaste... some mint gum i think.

Whatevr,... those ads were also cool,... even asian paints come up with good ads.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I absolutely love the Dolby Stereo ads they play in the movie theatre before they start the movie....it's just a white screen which moves across...and then there are those african drum players and acrobats moving across...you'll only know what I mean if you've seen that ad.

They show it in Calcutta for sure...dunno about other places.

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

the latest
    tata indica..
    must be true..
    is a good one

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Yeah,...... the tata indica which had "lobo - i did want u to luv me" playin behind was cool too!!

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

yeah tata indica ad is cool .. must b true ;)

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

best is the Visa ad where that little girl wants to buy pigeons .. shot in rajasthan . also featuring Richard Gere .. very cute ad

10. anshphenomenon

there was this ad of reebok i think..( a shoe company for sure)
    that was the most expensive advertisement ever..
    they showed 10000 lookalikes of a guy running together..

that a was kool..

there are also many axe(de-oderant) advertisements which do not air in india
    but r kool!!

11. anshphenomenon

tata aig life advertisement
    where the small boy plants the tree and grows it for years to reach to the gal!!!
    thats a kool one. :beer:

12. shak

shak Harrr!

i like the stella artois ones .. in which they show this world war fighter pilot seeking refuge in this german pub ..the girl gets a crush on him and hides him in a chest ..the father (pub owner) isnt happy with all that he is filling up the pint with stella and staring at the girl ..meanwhile the german army comes rushing in ..with guns and all ...and orders to hands up .. the soldiers start searchin adn the pub owner watches the pint fill up .. he sees that pint is about overflow and stella will spill out.... he quickly points to the chest and rescues the stella instead .... i love the way he shrugs at his daughter as if sayin ... sorry but couldnt let stella waste away ..the germans take the poor pilot away and one soldier drinks the rescued pint while the pub owner is looking away ... hahah ... ends with stella artois ..re-assuringly expensive :)

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

....I like the close up ad.. And I like SPRITE ads..:)

14. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i lik da nu surf excel ad...nd som ol' B-grade crap chaddi baniyan ka ads....hillarious

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^ swagat baniyan ... LOL .. .the song is pretty decent ... better than bollywood or indipop flicks ... or is it Lux ... jiski elastic dheela na pade ...
    and waht about Nirma Super ... maan gaye ... kisse ? ... ap ki paar ki nazar aur nirma super dono ko ...

but the killer is ...

bacchon yeh hai hamari daanto ki banavat ...

RAJU TUMHARE DAANT TO MOTIYON JAISE CHAMAK RAHEIN HAIN ...

kyun na masterG ... mai Dabur Laal dant manjan jo istemaal karta hoon ..

*song/jingle*
    daanto ki kare hifazat moti sa chamkaye ... dabur laal dant manjan se mukhda bhi khil jaye ...

ROTFL ... ROTFL ...that was a trul killer add ..

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

and then there was ...

MAster G bhago bhago ...

... *torchlights in boys hostel*

... some musical ... and then ... Haajmola Sir ...

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...nd another one was dat divya baniyan ad....
    da guy imitates sharukh khan nd is lik.. i luv u ddddd divya...lol....

18. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

Pan Parag ad was a great one ...
    *wedding scene* ...

baarat theek aath baje pahunch jaani chahiye ...

magar hum aapse ek baat to kehna bhool hi gaye ... *some discordant chord is struck*

ghabrayie nahin ... hum kuchh nahin chaate hain ... hum to itna chate hain ki baratiyon ka swagat Pan Parag se kiya jaye ...

ohohoho ... hamme kya maaloom aap bhi paan paraag ke shaukeen hain ... ye lijiye paan paraag ...

*jingle* PAAN PARAAG ... PAAN MASALA ... PAN PARAAG ...

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah i remember ... LOL ... that guy was hired by MTV ppl ... for imitating Sharukh (not the IGT one) ... in Fully Faltoo ...

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

nd another pan parag one..

**aaj to bade chaa gaye ho TV par...pan parag aur kya kya..

akele akele khaoge ya hame bhi khilaoge..

kyu nahi yeh aapke liye...**ne da guy distributes sm sachets...juss then s tall guy appears**.

aur mere liye...nd da hero removes a whole chain of pan parag sachets...followed bu y jingle....*tin tidin tin....pan parag pan masala pan paras...tin tin tin tin tin....swadisht pan parag...

rofl