Kolkata Guitar Shop Help...??

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Devil's_Own, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone from Kolkata can help me!! I'm looking forward to buy an IBANEZ GRG 270. I checked the price on the net and found that it's cheaper in India. www.bajaao.com is selling this model for 13,500 Rs. which is cheaper than here in Dhaka. So I'm planning to get it from India. Can anyone give me address of few shops in Kolkata from where I can buy this guitar. I hope price will be more or less same there!!??

Probably this is a wrong forum to post such request but since it's the most popular.... I thought giving a try here!!

Thank you all in advance, I hope I'll not return empty handed!

Take care & be blessed! (.....& be cool, of course!)

2. xpabhishek

xpabhishek New Member

Braganza & Co.

2A Marquis St
    kolkata-16
    [SNIP]

but i can assure u the price at braganza will b more than bajaao.com
    most probably it'll b somewhere 14k upwards!

3. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

Thanx xpabhishek.......

Thank you so much for the info...pal! I really appreciate it. I contacted with the Bajaao Moderator, they can ship me the guitar for 1500 Rs. That means I gotta pay 15,000 Rs. (13,500+1500) in total. Whereas in next May, some of my friends are going to India for tourism purpose and they can buy it from Kolkata on their way back home. What do you think I should do? Plus point here is, one of them is a guitarist and he can play it and pick the 1 which'll feel better. But if the price is greater than 15,000....I should stick with Bajaao.com and try my fate...Lolz! So, hope you and other IGT members can enlighten me by posting their valuable opinions!!!

Looking forward to hear from you guys! Take care and keep playing!!
    Adios amigos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Try the Signature showroom at Kalighat.

5. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

Can you be more informative by sending the detailed address? if you can manage, of course!

Thank you!

6. xpabhishek

xpabhishek New Member

Signature showroom near Kalighat

130 ASP Mukherjee Rd,
    Kol 26

033 24636699

these pl r also nice! i got my electric frm them!

gettin it frm breganza wud b a good idea since u r sayin tht u're friend wil b able to chck the thing himself...

7. tanmoy

tanmoy New Member

follow the link given at my signeture.
    @admin pls dont delete I suppose u also didnt shell out 8000 bucks to buy XP original.

8. Arkayan

Arkayan New Member

need an electric guitar

I am need of an electric guitar and a processor in Rs.12000....Suggestions please..I live in Kolkata