Koi Mil Gaya - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shadowcaster, Jul 26, 2005.

1. shadowcaster

shadowcaster Darkness Everywhere

I just tabbed out this one form the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.Its a great song. I heard it in my friend's house two days ago and decided to tab it out.

A preview inside :
    E-------------------
    B-------------------
    G----------2-4p2---2--
    D--2-2-4---------4----
    A-------------------
    E-------------------

As you can see, I had tabbed out the original guitar piece played in the song. Not the lyrics. I think, lyrics are easy to tab. So I am not giving it here. You have to listen to the song to mark adjactly where those tabs are played as they are played in time to time. I think I should post a recording too; not sure at this time. May be I will post or may be not, not sure now. Anyways.

If you had any problem playing, don't hesitate to ask.

View the attachment. View in 'New Courier' or like that font to view correctly.

Happy Playing. :rule:

Attached Files:

Ashwin naik likes this.
  2. Tabish

Tabish New Member

looks good ...i 'll try later.....

3. shadowcaster

Check that, Its perfect tabs in my view.

4. shadowcaster

I thought that it would be fine to post recording too. So Here it is : Its Koi Mil Gaya - K2H2
    https://www.coolgoose.com/go/music?user=nightmare4100&go=1

Guys. I had very very less experience with aquistic guitars and thus the interluse part may sound wierd. But belive me when I play it on clean electric, it rocks superb. I had posted recording only to help beginers and give hint of what I am playing.

I played it on my friends aquestic guitar and thus hammering sound muted a bit. Also his action was much higher than my electric making it very difficult to play. Otherwise its quite OK. Note that I don't have any mp3 of the song so I don't know at what tempo to play and thus I played interlude some fast.

Play on clean electric and do give me replies on tabs.

5. anuragknathan

anuragknathan New Member

what does 4p2 mean

6. shadowcaster

I had Deleted the old mp3 (aquestic one) and replaced with my new electric version. Note that I had replaced it so the name is same as before.

The new electric version is 50 times better than old one and is a must hear. Old one is just crap comparing it to electric.

I think 8 ppls downloaded the old one and I appeal to them to re download the new version. Sorry for unconvinence.

Please Do reply about this version.

Direct Download Link : https://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=195196
    or use old link to download from my songs page.

7. shadowcaster

@anuragknathan; 4p2 means 4 pull up 2. Its clearly written in the full version attachment. Haven't u read that.

8. shadowcaster

Hey guys. only two replies. Comeone feedback please or I will quit IGT.

9. 111111

111111 Banned

Don't quit buddy. I had seen some of ur eairly posts including this one and those are really worthy a lot.

10. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

the guitar sounds like midi keyboard and not guitar

11. shadowcaster

Hey Rajeshwary, I don't palyed it and I don,t own any midi keyboard. Its played by my pal and he gave me that mp3 to post insteed of eairly aquistic one as it was better than eairlier. I too was conffusied of that before posting mp3 here of being it midi but was not sure about that. Take mp3 for refference. I will post my personal recording on my electric as soon and post it here.

By the way check the tabs and tell me weather its correct or not. I tabbed it on my electric and then postde here the tabs. MP3 is just for refference.

12. nightmare4100

nightmare4100 New Member

@shadowcaster, ur tabs are gr8. I espicially love interlude anb begining and fillers. Good going.