knocking on heavens door

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by 7miles, Mar 22, 2006.

1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u were not following proper timing as its in the song...listen to the song again! u can play good guitar..keep practising!!

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

is that like a cover? u pwnd the song man ........sounds like a hindi song translated into english...with the hindi tune maintained........

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL....blasphemy everywhere

practice man....u need a lot of it

5. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

RIP Knockin on havens door.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

.......in keeping with my oath as a moderator, i shalt not be harsh. But dude, what were you trying to do? Is this like a new rendition of that song or were you trying to do a cover? If you the former, it was bad. If the latter, :shock: Listen and follow the song.

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

did they make a new one??..dude..u changed the entire song..yaar i m gona put my version today..i think its gonna be postmortemed too..dude listen to the song man.....

8. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

chill guys .......... man it was my mistake to upload this song. the fact is tht i never heard the original song by whom so ever. nik_bokacheley was singing this song few days back , and i liked the guitaring ,, so just thought to giv it a try

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

so its nik who we shud all go beat up, for murdering this lovely song, :p:

10. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ haha..spare me next time phuleez.....

11. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

:shock:
    where'd u get em chords sonny ​

12. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

ummm.. not bad ;) ..probably renditioned eric clapton's version :confused: coz plucking n all. tho i can listen G C Am once. wat were other chords.
    but nice guitaring..well dunno.. in generic not song specific.

was the original author bob dylan, i thot clapton.. may be..they all were folks.