Kishore Kumar - Bhawre Ki Gunjan - On Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Hello Everyone :D

Here's yet another song I've tried to simplify on acoustic guitar using simple major chords: Bhawre Ki Gunjan from Movie Kal Aaj Aur Kal!

https://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=8xq4vevjAhM

I hope you will like it & play it.

Its a wonderful song! :D

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Just another good one from you man, its always a pleasure to watch your clips man! Good vocals and good guitaring aswell!
    Keep posting and take care man!

3. jadoo 007

jadoo 007 New Member

grt

wats the strumming n chords man

4. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great

This song is one of my favourites. And you have done a great job and yes once again used simple chords. i thnk one of the chord is A and not C as ur video points out. your videos are so educating.
    I will put my version soon ....for ur comments.
    keep up the good work
    :beer:

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

crazy i've listened to almost all of your covers......well, it seems like you have saturated.....you seem to just play chords and sing......

try doing something different for a change.....like maybe plucking in between, melody notes, stuff like that.....just to add that extra bit to your already very good cover!

keep going!

cheers!
    :beer:

6. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

@ Parry: Thanks. Waiting for your video.

@ Sukrut: I take your suggestion. I did some interludes for Neele Neele, Pehla Nasha & others and then got my mailbox flooded with requests for tabs - and I totally suck at tabbing the whole thing.

My main purpose with all these videos is to help newbie guitarists get started with Guitaring. You know - when you can actually strum a song your confidence doubles. That's the reason, I skip few chords and stick to simple major chords for most of the songs. I hope the videos are helping new guitarists.

Thanks & keep commenting! :)