Kick the Football talks

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 21, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

liverpool need to buy a striker which has shown his worth in the EPL not like morientes who seems to b a burn out

lets c what rafa decides ....

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL

Expections lead to dissapointments :p:

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

:mad: :mad: .. I was a football freak earlier .. never missed a single friggin match whether epl or spanish .. even if its norwich vs crystal palace .. But damn since last year .. our cable operator is not showin ESPN nor star sports :mad: :mad: I had a fight wid him too .. Damn it man !!! I hate readin all u guys here

4. Hey guys did you hear about the liverpool supporter who got caught climbin over the wall at Anfield yesterday?

The coppers told him to get back in and watch the whole game.

Looooooooooosers.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LMAO
    :RollLol:

pwned again

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

@ waleed duhh as if chelsea went through to the quarter finals:p: :p:

i think lyon has better chance to lift the trophy

yep they may even beat barca.....(ie if its not in the final)

as for arsenal is that how they want to get in for european football next season coz they r surely not going to b in the top four of the EPL:p: :p:

as for pool i think there r many +ve outcomes of this defeat the main one being WE NEED A NEW STRIKER N KICK CISSE N MORIENTES OUT

crouch was unlucky he hit the bar twice :mad:

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmmm we dont care if we lift champions league or not....

as for the 4th spot....UEFA Cup is an easier competition than champions league....so better to try our hands there

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hahhaahhahahhahhaha yep some training in the uefa cup will b better

remember liverpool won the uefa cup in 2001 before they won the champs league in 2005

man that team is good we won the supercup twice in less than 5 yrs ;)

all my support for arsenal n lyon ;)

9. shak

shak Harrr!

muhahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!! that is a realy goood one sir!!!!

anyways ....
    @spy : .. hmm "as if chelsea amde it to the next stage" .. aheemmm ... put us against benfica and we will show you how to win against a poor team .. .3-0 on aggregate .... you should put your head down the loo and drown yourselves ... agianst benfice!! being the defending champs!!! .. the uefa people will be bangin their heads as to why they even made an exception for you people ....
    we were agians the spanish giants mate .and atleast we had a decent aggregate .. we are relatively new to champs league jsut wathc and burn .. \

PS .. read waht mark and desailly have to say about chelsea on bbc website ...

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

aheemmmmmm let me remind u that same benfica knocked manure out

n who knows perhaps if chel$ki was to play vs benfica they could have been knocked out by the portugese side ????

so u cant assume anything in foot as long as that thing has not taken place

hmmmm well desailly can say anything he wants lol

n for pool match i accept the striking force is LAME!!!!!

we will b back next season n so will be chelsea

but i doubt whether arsenal will??

lol

11. rishkul

rishkul New Member

Gunners Shoot Real

I'm writing after the second legs(inter-ajax pending).
    for all those Chelsea and Liverpool fans out there,
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    And Real Madrid Should die of shame(bikhari saale)
    Arsenal and Milan rule Europe this time and Barca were my favourites bcoz they kicked Chelsea's butt(specially mourinho's)
    ARSENAL ROX!

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

rafa needs to sign andy johnson...reason being...hes available for cheap and is a proven goal scorer.....shak...man u beat chelsea....benfica beat man u....lfc beat man u...benfica beat lfc...so technically...benfica beat a better team than u

13. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Chelsea didn't make it through :( Thats all that I could care about. Now I'll support AC Milan (they did go through right?), even if they have very little chance of winning it.

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

u r kidding they were brillian vs bayern though the goal inzaghi scored was a bit fluke lol

15. shak

shak Harrr!

@arsenal fans: ... real madrid is not that good anymore ... they are a bunch of old timers trying to make it ...
    look at them .. i bet they keep oxygen tanks in their coach just in case ... haha ... and they have got beckham .. pheesh what else you need to say that real is rubbish ..

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I am a Die hard fan of chelsea since 5 years but its defeat Reminds me of Da GOLDEN words said by Brain Lara before Australia v/s World XI

Best "TEAM" wins da game not da Best Players !

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Brian Lara was wrong. Australia have the best players

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^There were altogether better players in World XI .. If ur still not able to get da depth of dat touching Statement made by him I pity u ..

19. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

notty @ supports chelsea :shock:

akhir tumhari kya majboori thi :p:

20. shak

shak Harrr!

raffa needs money to buy new players https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4789204.stm ... i wonder if all those people who accused chelsea of spending too much and buying "too many expensive" players + branding us as a bad name to football cuz we have brought the money factor in the sport .. were all wrong .. now they do see that spending and buyin new players is very important .. you cannot build a failing team without spending money ...
    anyway ... now we really do know that liverpool needs a striker .. and chelsea needs an individual player like ronaldinho, henry etc (just examples i am not sayin we should get these) who can make indvidual difference ..