Kick the Football talks

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 21, 2006.

1. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

I don't think they are playing a free-role midfielder anymore . Its Kewell on left wing n Kromkamp on right . Last season , they used to put Alonso in def mid , Gerrard in the middle , Kewell by the left , Nunez by the right and L.Garcia as a free role at attacking mid line . Now it seems to be standard left winger , right winger , centre mid and 2 def mid . But I do agree that a new established striker should arrive once the transfer window opens. Preferably a striker with good position , power in shots n accuracy cause the midfield would do the job of delivering and the striker just needs to finish it in the back of the net .

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

momo can play before the end of season...mourinhio abused at airport(apparently he was spat at)
    lfc forever

3. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah . .return is comin soon ... and this time itv is finally showing the chelsea match live...

arsenal is pickin themsleves up and seems like they will keep henry for the next season after all ... manutd is well .. kinda lost .. lets see how they do in the prem today ... pool is again in shambles ... drew the last EPL game ... (what?) .. tottenham scraped a win and the rest of EPL is pretty much predictable ..
    chelsea is in row with west brom marinho probably looking at another fine and restrictions ... the reception at barcelona wasnt very good either .. haha they hate us . . good ... so they remember what we did to them last year .. ronaldinho says he hates chelsea and wouldnt think of a transfer .. ballack how ever thinks he will shine at chelsea.. messi [edit: sorry wrote maniche instead of messi ... ] the actor .. says he will show marinho his true worth and make him cry .. he seeks revenge of the ultimate level ... pheesh ..
    lets see . .this match would reallly be interestin as hell .. stakes are realllly high .. and so are the points :p .. remember we've got a bet?

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^^ yep but we havent received the points from the first leg win of barcelona :p lol

i think the bookies must start the bet will another chelsea player be sent off??

lol

two sent off recently

5. I see the passion comin back to the side especially after the untimely death of Osgood (my childhood hero)

I aslo think Jose is got a ace up his sleave for the return leg so be prepared for a shock.
    Chelsea know they have nothing to loose.
    Whereas Barca will have that prospect hanging over thier heads and may affect thier performance.
    I expect Chelsea to go out there blazing right from the kick off.
    If they get the early goal Barca may panic as they did last year and game over.

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

n guess who was knocked out??

of course sweet revenge for barca

letc c today if the two english sides will b able to make it through for the quarters

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Lol, none of your expectations came true :))
    Che$ki will never 'buy' (read win) the Champions League. They cannot attack headon, only counter attack. With all the players they bought they still couldnt score goals against a fragile Barca defense. A counterattacking strategy can only get you so far.
    Rangers gave a performance better than Chel$ki, thats saying something. Haha, i pretty sure that these guys are desparate now. 10 more new players are gonna come in. At least Ronaldinho wont be one of them.

PS: Wasnt Ronaldinho simply a class apart yesterday??? the Chel$ki defenders simply couldnt get the ball off him and his skills, passing et al was just awe inspiring.

the_wizard likes this.
  8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

+1..

also the penalty was kinda liberally awarded

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

+1, you call that a penalty, bah!! The guy slipped, i guess it was some consolation , else Mourinho would again throw up tantrums and get for another referee out of his livelihood.

10. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lol...and Jose blames their luck for the loss....haha

and Robben now faces a four match ban.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Lol, luck ..hahaha. Not luck, just incompetence and lack of imagination. It was actually dissapointing(the game) , more like a documentry: The Footballer of the year , Ronaldinho (not that i regret it, but a little more competition would have made the game livlier)
    Worst of all, I had hindi commentry :annoyed:

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

same here :mad:

13. okay guys gloat as much as you want.
    But the reality is Chelsea are new to Europeans champions league and they can only get better. Compared to other European teams we are just novices in this competition.
    After 38 years of supporting them I have learnt to be patient.

Yes we will buy better players because we have the money.
    They have all done it so why should Chelsea be any different.

Barca are only good because of the shear brilliance of Ronaldinho.
    If he is not there (and you know that won't be forever) they are no better than a dozen other European teams.

Saying that Barca deserved to win and hopefully win overall.

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

chelsea lost fair and square...no arguements...where's shaz....dun see him whinging on this thread....lfc vs benfica tonight..i'm confident lfc will win...will see the match at night....

15. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

Chelsea out!! So happy!!! Wakekeke .. well its LFC match tonight . Its all out attack I guess . I read the papers today , Gerrard is confident of getting the same display of performance like last year's Olympiakos match . Hopefully our strikers would shut the mouth of critics by scoring ..

All the best LFC!!!!

Cheerz!

16. shak

shak Harrr!

shaz? i think it was shak .. anyway .. yeah am here .. and i aint cryin :p .. it was a fair game. .. we did have a chance .. but we couldnt perform as expected .. gettign two goals away at nou camp is not easy .. considering braca's record at their home ground and the spittin supporters ..
    the game was fair as well .. a few bad tackles and a bit of physical BUT legal play by gallas (he was the man) some brilliance from ronaldinho .. as ever .. (he is good or what ... i bet barca is nothin without ronaldinho and deco) ..
    marinho was expressive as ever .. haha .. i bet they put up two cameras around the fence only for him .. baah .. you cant argue .. he is becoming a celebrity now .. rijkaard was quiet .. unsusually .. but i did see him talk to messi ... tooo bad messi had to go .. i wanted to see him play .. cuz i never have .. and if pele says he is good .. woa ! i dont wanna miss him ..

in a nutshell . . iagree with waleed ... we are relatively new .. barca have got got huge experience .. we are comin up fast no doubt .. lets see in a few years .. who know ... we might be making catalans pee in their pants . but for now .. we lost .. yes we did ... fair and square ..

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

chelsea lost will watch the highlights in a while

for the pool game i expect a 3-0 scoreline garcia gerard n hopefully fowler on target

18. shak

shak Harrr!

^ i watched the game live ... its totally worth watchin ... look out for ronaldinho and his tricks .. man he will blow you away !!!

19. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yayyyaya liverpool lost

lame strikers

should kick their ass in public
    more than 26 chance to score but no goals n benfica only 3 chances n 2 goals!!!

is arsenal gonna b the unexpected winner???

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

was anderson on the bench...the 17 yr old liverpool signed from hull...heard he's one for the future....bad luck....on koptalk.com theres some news dat a striker has agreed to join lfc...check it out