Kick the Football talks

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 21, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

man I feel Henry has those jet powered feet when he makes those quick runs

whatever...good for us that Chelsea lost. but they played well.

@sanju strings...heall yeah another arsenal fan :rock:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

@sanju: shush chef ... glory hunter baah! if pool wins you post pics of yourself standing at anfield .. when arsenal wins you go "go arsenal" .. and yes chelsea lost .. but atleast they werent beaten by benfica and kicked out of FA+carling+Premship :p

@spy: not yet! you siad it yourself .. result out of both legs would count ..
    and as for manager's comments .. hell yeah .. jose is good at it .. he is arrognt he is confident and if he speaks he speaks with confidence unlike banitez . .the poor guy spoke for once (only cuz he was so sure that he would beat benfica) and the team LOST! LOL how ironic for once he thought he can put his neck out and be like mariniho! and he got a smack .. tch tch .. as for the chelsea lost .. i think its a brilliant scoreline . .barca thrash you if you are 10 men .. they are ruthless .. to keep them at 2-1 even when we had 10 men is just BRILLIANT! i dont care if we lost .. i only know that chelsea was excellent and they did a very nice job at keeping themsleves with a chance for the second leg .. if it had been pool etc .. i am sure the barca had made sure that they take 4-0 lead before goin for the 2nd leg and woulod have took advantage of 10 men team ..
    chelsea made me proud!! they really did ..

3. shak

shak Harrr!

and thinking about it .. our scoreline isnt very different from you .. you lost 1-0 right? we lost 1-0 as welll (rest of them were own goals .. they dont count) BUT!!!
    *against a much much much better team than benfica !!
    *with only 10 men -- meaning all teh strategy all the formation shot to hell
    *against the champs of spain
    *great players liek eto ronaldinho etc .. and great manager liek rijkard

and look at you .... LAMO benfica! no pool fan has yet explained to me WHY? HOW!!?

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

^^^^hehe pwned the pool fans

5. shak

shak Harrr!

^aye .. haha .. for once i think i am turning into jose myself haha
    anyways ... a few qoutes from BBC's website (they are neutral init?)

"Few teams would still be in the contest after playing for over 50 minutes with 10 men against a wonderfully talented Barca side - let alone have the temerity to take the lead while a man down."

"They created a host of good chances with 10 men - including a gilt-edged one for Didier Drogba with the score at 1-1 - and until the last 20 minutes matched their illustrious opponents in every department."

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

seems sbody is back from his interview

ok now let me answer back all ur taunts lol

we lost one nil but that was an away match WE DID NOT LOSE the home match hahhahaha :p:

to b sure whether barcelona is a better team than benfica ;one solution: a match benefica vs barca
    so u cant just at random say that barca was a more diff side than barca(moreover chel$ki had a home game :p: )

remember benfica knocked ManUre out of that comp in the group stages

n chelsea lost to that same manUre side in EPL

chelsea lost against the champs of spain

check barca's recent form........(not that good compared to last year :p: )

n we still have a home game left!!!!!!!!

unlike chel$ki who needs to score two goals more than barca in spain

i would love to c that

n for the manager Jose Bigmouth ohhhh sorry its mouhinio:p:

duhhhh he wants a replay of the match

i think he better stop crying like a sissy n try to sort out a better team (n a team which wont earn a red card ) for the next game:p:

n for the benfica side

benitez could have simply said to the press that there was no foul for the free kick which led to that goal ..... which is true but he did not

duhhhhh

i think the so called chosen one's ego has been hurt hahahahhahha he wants a replay

muhahahaha

as if he owns the UEFA association

baap ka maal samajta hein

hahhahahahhaahhaha

7. shak

shak Harrr!

@spy : yeah ... back ... phewww it was a tuffy .asked me to write down instructions for a pc to give me square of any number from 1 to 900,000..... without using multiplication!!!!! time .. 1 minute! try doin it .. lol .. i did manage to ;)

now ... lets seee ...

you didn lose at home .. .true .. but you didnt score an AWAY goal!! and away goal is better than a home goal ... :p you'll see how much it will mean when you play at home ..
    you didnt score against benfica thats a BIG BIG shame ... okee .. you wont take my word .. lets see what your big mouth rafa has to say

"We will try to score - it is important to score away from home. We have experience now and we will try to control the game." https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4732002.stm

so .. i think this sums it up ..

and what was that? barca not better than benfica? or vice versa? . dude!!! i thought you knew football! dont be prejudiced now ... okee will give ya some facts

SL Benfica are competing in the UEFA Champions League for the third time having missed out on the group stage in each of the past two seasons following elimination in qualifying.

FC Barcelona are competing in their eighth UEFA Champions League campaign in the past nine seasons. In the 2003/04 season the Catalan club were involved in the UEFA Cup until elimination in the fourth round.
    Of the 32 teams competing in this season's UEFA Champions League, they are second only to Real Madrid CF in terms of total matches played in UEFA club competition with 328 games in which they have won 177, drawn 75 and lost 76 with 635 goals scored and 342 goals conceded.

barca are on top .. in spain .. and benfica 4th .. .thats rubbish!!

anddddd : qoute@spy: benitez could have simply said to the press that there was no foul for the free kick which led to that goal ..... which is true but he did not ....

quote@rafa: Benitez also disputed the award of the free-kick that led to Benfica's winner. He said: "We've seen the video and I don't think it was a foul." https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4734234.stm

get your facts right ... rafa is a bigger sissy than jose ..

and i repeat! .. you cannot justify your loss to benfica .. it is a shame ... benfica is a rubbish team you should haev atleast scored!

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

FC Barcelona are competing in their eighth UEFA Champions League campaign in the past nine seasons.

n how many have they won in the past nine seasons?????

u urself used to say that u cant flaunt on past history(n for barca its same 9 season is long back)

n as for the benitez thing u urself proved that if mouhinio was the team which suffered that defeat vs benfica then am sure that chap would have yelled fouuuuul to the press as he did for the barca game

hahahaha he wants a replay of that match

lmao

benitez did not pin the blame of that defeat on that freekick, u have to acknowledge that fact

n yep for benfica

never underestimate any team in teh champs league

who thought a team like porto could have won the champs league

if u consider mouhinio as the main pillar of that success then u should also consider the fact that the benfica team has also undergone some changes in recent times

n for the loss i can just add that to calm down facts lets c which team makes it for the next stages

liverpool or chelsea

or both teams

or none of them

YNWA

ps ps

u n waleed lost ur bets hahahahaha

9. shak

shak Harrr!

^ where does jose says he wants a rematch? give me the url .. i havent seen him say that .. and i aint flauntin any history .. just tellin you what barca actually is .. it doesnt matter how many times they have won .. they qualified 8 times ... that means they stood atleast 3rd in their local league ... benfica didnt even do that ..

as for who goes forward .. ofcourse we'll see ... chelsea has a tougher opponent .. but we are as good as them .. so we are even .. you have an easy opponent .. but you are almost equally as good . so no worries there either ..

10. shak

shak Harrr!

jose didnt even say that the red card on horno was wrong! aleast rafa went out and said that he does not agree with ref . jose simply said .. you know it better than me .. you saw what happend .. write what you think is fair .. i am not sayin anything cuz then i'll get suspended if i do :p!!
    (listen to post match interview on bbc website) ... now who is sissy?

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

stevie g wasnt playing....momo cud hav his career ending early...ynwa momo....and shak...u saw last years semi final i.epool vs chelski at anfield....the kopites were the 12th player....every damn playewr says that it can scare the atmosphere at anfield can scare the shit out of u

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ahhhhhh thnx irq forgot abt that bad injury to momo

this player was getting better n better

damn it

well even for a simple human being with a 80% vision loss of one eye is really bad..............

the degree of the damage to his retina is yet to b knwn lets wait

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

duhhh read ur previous page posts

well the ans to ur ques is mouhinio coz he's the crybaby who complains each time they drop points

duhhh i better resume my revision work

the debate will continue in two weeks for the return leg
    muhhahahahhahaa

(
    Moaninho Wants Replay
    https://www.football365.com/teams/chelsea/story_178031.shtml
    i know chel$ki fans hate f365 )

Chelski boss suggested that the television station should lead a campaign for the tie to be replayed.

14. shak

shak Harrr!

haha spy ... you gave me f365! look i'll show you why we dont like f365 .. check out teh attachment and the text in highlight .. now that shows how partial and pathetic f365 is towards chelsea .. anyway ... doesnt matter .. call us chelski all you want .. doesnt make us any weaker .
    sooo .. did you read that carefully? LMAO! spy ... you didnt init? it doesnt say jose wants a game replay!! you silly lad .. it says "Jose wants Sky repeat" ..
    jose simply sasy .. to sky .. that would you repeat this bad tackle over and over agian . .so that uefa takes action on it ...
    there cant be a replay of teh match .. not possible ... jose cant ask for that ..

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ i know that the replay thing was a distorted info lol

16. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

i support liverpool, anfield is da place wer blues got screwed :p: v din cheat but v won :p:

ps--> @shak i lyk henry as a footballer

shak chelsea lost:p::p::p:1o men made to run 4 ah lyf :p::p::p:

17. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

No problem...its over... Wait for 7th and 8th March...

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

okie the return leg is tom night

the only english team to have won the first leg was arsenal

expect drastic results tues n wednesday.....

thats the magic of the champs league

19. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

Just a thought , do you guys prefer the LFC formation this year or last year? Though both years are 4-5-1 , there is a change in midfield. Last season , it was 1 def mid , 2 mid , 2 attack down flanks .. Now its like 2 def mid , 3 mid all attack .. Don't ya'll feel its best that Benitez plays last season's formation ? LFC looked so strong in midfield both in def and attack . But now the formation of midfielders no longer look solid cause LFC lack a good right midfielder . I just hope they would get an excellent right winger asap and train kromkamp in the meantime as a right sided winger. To win , you need young talents but at the same time you need talents that are already established so the team will be balanced . For years , we are lackin a right sided player . Don't you'll agree with that ? Just need ya views ;)

Cheers to all ma fellow liverpool fans! !!

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

the prob is not in the midfield its in the stiking force which is lame

the midfield has scored most of the goals if i am not mistaken

thats surely y benitez will look for a new striker in summer

well as for the match i think he will play the same 4 5 1 formation wih two midfielders moving up ie either in a freerole

but i think the 12th man ie the fans will b the the winning factor

COME ON REDS!!!!

Seelan likes this.