Kick the Football talks

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Feb 21, 2006.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

some really nice fixtures tonite

19:45 UK Bayern Munich v AC Milan Round of 16 @ Allianz Arena
    19:45 UK Benfica v Liverpool Round of 16 @ Estadio da Luz

19:45 UK PSV Eindhoven v Lyon Round of 16 Philips Stadion

19:45 UK Real Madrid v Arsenal Round of 16 @Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

:think: :think:

expect bayern to win first leg or a draw

1-1 or 2-1

pool to win 1-2 or 0-2

lyon may b will make a draw??1-1

arsenal will b defeated 3-1

:think: :think:

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

R u Bookie ??

3. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah .. i've been looking forward to these games for a long time .. byren and milan would be really good i hope they show that ... as for others .. they wont be any less entertaining :) ..
    i have my uni interview tomorrow .. so i'll miss the blues game (gotta go all the way down to london and back .. booo)
    but tomorrows games would be real kick as well.

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

nope but we have placed bets on that game in terms of points(the bank system hasnt been restored yet :mad: )

bad luck for tomrws encounter

but good luck for ur interview :rock:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

lol .. u wished me luck where i needed and didnt wish it where it wasnt needed anyway ...
    just reading on the bbc that rafael says he accepts that pool are fav to win tonights fixture .. mmm ... isnt that a big thing to say? i know benfica arent the best of the teams but still .... what if you draw? .. or lose? .. where would he hide then .. of course he sets up a safety net by sayin "he aint takin victory for granted" but still . .his previous comment has finished the arguments ...

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

well even if pool draw or lose we still have that home game on hand,....

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Do We Really Need So Many Foot Ball Threads?????

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

there r so many diff tournaments n impt matches....

merging all in one thread will make a mess

well thats what i think.......

btw for champs league matches i think we can use this thread

but for EPL matches......so many

9. shak

shak Harrr!

@gunners: wow ..... just wow ...... what a beauuuuutiful game you guys played today .... just lost for words
    @spy: ..........
    @banitez: what ever you do just dont jump off the window .. we all make stupid statments ... dont take it on your heart old man ..

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^^we still have the return leg @ anfield

lets c what peformance the 300 million pound s team can produce vs barca

real madrid=crap!

11. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

WOOHOo............................ WE WON :beer: (im gonna hav a party)

As always... At the end Henry did it again for gunners

12. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

@ doctorsaurabh

yes... spy is right there are so many tournaments....

and some of the matches are so interesting that we need to share the thoughts

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep i did not watch any of yest matches coz had class today

well i was really shocked with the results :shock:

for arsenal it was a nice surprise

for pool bad one :mad:

duhh we still have the second leg game @ anfield if pool manage to score one in the first 30 mins then we r through

will watch the highlights in a while

heard that henry made a joke out of the madrid defence

pretty soon one moneybaggy english side will turn into a real madrid side :p: ;)

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Go GUNNERS Go...

brilliant game....and all the time I was wearing my Arsenal (no. 14--Henry) jersey and cheering them up...

@spy...tsk tsk...till the return leg...time to change ur siggy

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

woooow i watched that henry goal

i think he ran past a striker(ronaldo) a midfielder n defenders to score past the poor real madrid keeper

@ wizzzy already did so ...............

16. shak

shak Harrr!

@wizzy: aye! the best i've seen arsenal play .. they were sooo smooth . they werent holding ball in the mid field it was all first time flicks and then master class from the maetro himslef. .henry .. man is he a magician or what ..!!

@spy: .. see what 300m pound team can do? aheem ..... well atleast we ain the last year "champions" we arent playin against some crappy team with only 3 seasons in champ league .. man we are playin against the giants of european footballll ... if we have good (expensive) players .. they TOP US!!! their ronaldinho is alone equal to our lampard+terry+drogba put together ..!!!! lets just be fair .. even if we lose .. we can say that the better team won .. what about you? with title under your belt .. and losing from some n00b team? ho to justify that? even your manager who generally doesnt speak very much ... had his neck on the line cuz he was so confident .. its a big big blow .. admit it or not .. for you that is ...
    and for us .. it doesnt really matter if we lose .. we all know what barca is .. we ALL know .. and chelsea has higher stakes for this game .. around london .. i was there today and william hill have got some crazy stakes ... chelsea indeed is being taken as the underdog in its on home city! if we win it will be big if we lose .. no problem AT ALL!!!

17. shak

shak Harrr!

yup losing 2-1 ..... ok fair enough ..

18. shak

shak Harrr!

boo we lost .. but chelsea played brilliantly! honestly think about it ... down to ten men in 37th minute .. then kept BARCELONA! at bay for 54 minutes. . thats not an easy thing to do trust me ...
    Go chelsea you made me proud!!!!!! :D

19. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

shak chelsea lo$t :shock: :p:

arsenal won :rock:

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

ahem the same crappy team knocked manUre (with european glory) out of the competition

n as for the manager he usually is of the " i dont share my comments with the media " type unlike mouhinio

baahh read this

"Jose Mourinho has launched a bizarre rant on and against Sky Sports following Chelski's controversial 2-1 defeat to Barca. Incensed by Del Horno's harsh dismissal, Mourinho suggested that the station lead a campaign for the tie to be replayed."
    hahahhahaha

barca won

we won our bet
    lmao

willl watch the highlights later.....

come on barca

hahahhaa