KHNH - Pretty woman

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by vyjayanth, Aug 1, 2007.

1. vyjayanth

vyjayanth New Member

Hiiii

Can anyone please send/post kal ho na ho piano notes,plzzzzzzzzz

I really really need them

-Vyjayanth

2. Yoosh

Yoosh New Member

hey- i don't know if these are right but i was just playing by ear and it sounds ok so.....

CBCBCBCDCBAGAGA (har ghari badal rahi hai.....tune)
    CBCBCBCDCBAGAGA (chau hai kabhi kabhi hai...tune)
    ABCB GABA (har pal yahan jee bhar jiyo tune)
    ABCB AG ACBB (jo hai yahaan kal ho na ho tune)

Hope its ok- thats about all i've figured but it repeats anyway. If you find anything wrong or something better please let me know

3. pretty women

pretty women New Member

literally Whether Tomorrow Comes or Not) is a 2003 Hindi film set in New York City. It stars Shahrukh Khan, Preity Zinta, and Saif Ali Khan. The film was directed by first-timer Nikhil Advani; it was produced and co-written by Karan Johar, better known as the director of the hit films Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001).

Unlike with many other Bollywood productions, the film's makers also complied with international copyright laws and obtained the license to use Roy Orbison's "Oh, Pretty Woman" for an extended musical sequence taking place in the streets in New York.[1] The film eventually grossed over Rs 600 million worldwide. It became the second top-grossing movie in India and the top-grossing Bollywood film in the overseas market that year.[2][3]

The film was screened at the Valenciennes, ERA New Horizons, Marrakech International and Helsinki Film Festival.
    lingerie bookmark

4. perseus

perseus New Member

Nice to let us know.