Khida'i Shidha hoye jabar porer gan...!!! Check this out...!

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hotobhaga, Aug 30, 2006.

1. hotobhaga

hotobhaga GraMMaR GoD :p:

2. shawkat

shawkat New Member

!!!!!!!!!

hotobhaga bhai
    didn't get the message that u wanted to convey...got a bit confused!!!
    the link that u gave is of a song "bazi" by bappa mojumder, i think the song in the link is also sung by him.....then what is the link between the song and u?

don't tell me hotobhaga is the pseudo name of bappa mojumder!!!!! that means u are bappa mojumder!!!! is it?!!

plz reply....don't wait for another hartal.....

3. hotobhaga

hahaha... man vocal amar... bajiyechi o ami... lead bajiyeche amar friend.....!! bappa da ekhane kotha theke ashbe re bhai.. !!!!!

4. shawkat

shawkat New Member

r u sure?!!!!! it so much sounded like bappa mojumder......
    man!!! u have nice voice.....i m still confused......u surely sounded like bappa mojumder....
    anyway, plz post the chords of the song as well....

keep rocking.

5. hotobhaga

@shawkat... thanks buddy... ota amar'e voice ebong moteo Bappa Mazumder er moto noy...!!! anyways.. thanks for the nice appreciation...!

the chords are...

Mukh:
    G Em C D
    G Em C D
    Em C B7th
    Am D

Ontora:
    [G]Tumi..... ...[Em]emon
    [C]shesh .... ... [D]Paroki
    G Em
    C D
    Em C Am D.

6. rizz420

rizz420 WoRsT DrEaMs R MaDe Of Me

oh fantastic hotobhaga ... ur voice is superb ... 101/100...haha..good work ...
    taan gula marattok lagse...

7. love_guitar

love_guitar New Member

Dude that was good, I'm definitely getting your album when it comes out. Btw, wifey thinks it was better than Bappa!

Could you spell out the strumming pattern for this novice (e.g. d d u etc...)?

I'm guessing you are T...y?

8. skywriter

skywriter cHiLdReN oF bODOm

awesome man............cool voice!

9. hotobhaga

Thank you very much everybody...!!

@love_guitar ...ISHPISHALI thanks to ur wife..lol ... aar strumming pattern ta ki kore boli... puro ta down strum koreo bajano jai.. like DDD D DDD D DDD U DDD DD .. ki jani.. ebhabe explain korte parchi na.. :-S .. sorry dude..!