khamaj intro tabs !!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kl12, Sep 21, 2005.

1. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

y dont u guys just post the tabs for the chorus plz..............!!!!???

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i aint posting anythign now ..ask quad to post his "teachers" tabs ....

3. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

well bro i really dont think u as a theif . ;) .....ok if u have stolen those intro tabs then wht abt the tabs of amir zaki yaar.....i didn't fine it anywhere on the net .....those perfect zaki tabs surely prove ur ablity and ur talent.....dont go on wht the people...just keep ur self cool....

@ quad........NOW U HAVE TO POST THE TABS OF CHORUS ....................

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

like i said i only had what he posted. which is the intro.
    ask shahrukh..hes just as good as my teacher
    :)

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ok man i'll post whatever i have

6. shak

shak Harrr!

u dunno what you are talking about do you? i ahev already posted the chorus and solo tabs here at IGT long time ago .. now i didnt wanted to say this but you are getting on my nerves .. you are a liar and this proves it cuz if i had actually taken you teachers tabs i ouldnt have been able to post solo ... so shut up and go away n00b

7. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@shahrukh

really? well good for you..coz i had just posted the intro ..and nothing more.so if uve posted them why dont u just tell them to search the forums instead for asking other ppl to ask me to post tabs?
    sorry to say but u're really immature..even after an apology ure still pointing fingers and crying like a kid..and no i wont go away .i think whatu really enjoy is ppl going pls pls pls..post tabs (attention seeker)..
    post tabs or post link..btw i apologised bcoz i did realise i was rong so if u're STILL gonna call mea liar then so be it :)
    Btw if u dont want to post tabs just say it dont make excuses.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

ok fine .. i have posted the tabs already .. and those who want them can search igt .. i am out now .. and i keep banign about it cuz i dun like people like you ... opening their mouth when they shouldnt

9. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i dont enjoy it..like i said earlier..i dont like plagirism ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

talk to the hand ...

11. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

this is funny..

12. cpnikhil

cpnikhil New Member

sharukh yea kya ho raha hai

13. shak

shak Harrr!

i dunno lol ... some people just cant keep quiet!!
    well he wont be speaking up now .. the n00b didnt even knew diff between a scale and a mode .. pheeeesh!

14. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

hahah yeah...... shahrukh you obviously knew your theory fromt he time u were born.!!! for the rest of us we have to learn..we werent gifted at birth!!!
    correct me here.

A scale has different modes? so if i'm in the key of say A major i cud play B dorian scale too?
    arent modes like different patterns of the same notes but in different part of the fret board?
    please do enlighten me on this..i am quite keen.

15. shak

shak Harrr!

yes i can see you have been learning your theory ... good boy
    but if you have to ask a question ... ask a proper question ..
    so if i'm in the key of say A major i cud play B dorian scale too??
    its liek asking .. if i am in a car and i am going forward .. i acn reverse it too right?
    answer: of course you can!!!
    arent modes like different patterns of the same notes but in different part of the fret board???
    yes they are permutations of same notes...
    please do enlighten me on this..i am quite keen.
    now jokes aside ...
    to clear the diff between a scale and mode ..
    a two octave version of any scale will contain only ONE version for each of the seven modes .. so in a way scale and mode are two diff things ... scale is the daddy of all ..and modes are there to improvise any major or minor key .. so modes are in a way tool to exploit the major scales.

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

cheers bro..appreciate it loads.

17. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

can any one help on how to play
    e|-----------------11---------6---------------7P6--------------
    B|---11---12---9--------7H9--------9---7----------7------------
    G|---11-------10--------8-------------------8--------8---------
    D|------------------------------------------9------------------
    A|----9----9---8----8---6--------------6-----------------------
    E|------------------------------------------7------------------
    do i have to play the Astring 9th fret and the B and G strings 11the fret at the same time????
    know this is the wring palce but still can anyone tell me
    and then towards the end the tabs suggest that the strings are too be palyed together

18. shak

shak Harrr!

yes you make a barre with your index finger and then play the the notes together ... what i do is pick the A string 9 with my thumb and brush my index finger to play both 11s ... at the same time ..

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@shahrukh thanks for that knowledge.. really apprec..

20. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

thanksssssssss