khamaj intro tabs !!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by kl12, Sep 21, 2005.

1. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

hi all
    last day i was just wandering in the old threads and i found this intro of khamaj posted by SHAHRUKH.......and i was surprized to see that no one has given it a gud response ....THESE ARE REALLY THE CORRECT TABS played barred..

i would request sharukh to please post the tabs of verse and chorus...
    here are the tabs...
    e|-----------------11---------6---------------7P6--------------
    B|---11---12---9--------7H9--------9---7----------7------------
    G|---11-------10--------8-------------------8--------8---------
    D|------------------------------------------9------------------
    A|----9----9---8----8---6--------------6-----------------------
    E|------------------------------------------7------------------

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B|----------------------------7-------------7-------------- 7~~ -----------|
    G|---10--11---8---10----------6-------------6----3---4/6-------------------|
    D|---11-------9--------8H9---------9P8-----------4---6/8-------------------|
    A|---------------------------------------9---------------------------------|
    E|----9---9---7------------------------------------------------------------|

regards

2. shak

shak Harrr!

thats the problem kl12 .. i work hard to tab the songs .. post them here but virtue of sheeer ignorance i dont get any response ... this is so pathetic and thats why i neva get to complete my tabs .. a few days ago i posted two really difficult tabs.. got only one reply for first and 5 replys for second.. and thsoe too from my friends ..
    sorry its so dicouraging .. i haev moved on .. i am starting to sell my tabs to pakmanzil now they will offer those to members... i have been talkin and they have agreed somewhat ...
    and eyah check my aamir zaki tabs as well .. i think i am the first one in pak to tab those .. i have neva seen any other on the internet.

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

4. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

shahrukh ur " you need that fire tabs " by Zaki rocks yaar......awesome dude.........excellent work....

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

ya I was searching for Aamir Zaki's tabs and I found that they all were tabbed out by Shahrukh.... Weldone Shahrukh...

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

shahrukh are those your tabs?:O

7. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

btw these tabs werent done by shahrukh,...coz my teacher tabbed them...in the orginal tab i had also mentioned it!!! which was quite convenietly erased....it was first posted on yahoo groups...and ive got the music sheets which have his writing and this tab..

therefore you all suck..espicially you shahrukh.

@ k12..shahrukh wont be able to post the chorus coz he didnt tab it!!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

8. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

sharukh can u pst the mp3 of zaki's fire tht u tabbed

9. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

hey Quadrophenia bro...plz giv me the orignal tabs file if u have...especially for the chorus...
    regards

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Quad.. ure **** ... thats all i gotta say...

@shahrukh.. its good if you dont provide the tabs to guys like quad.. they are worthless...

11. shak

shak Harrr!

then your teacher is as good as i am son ... :)
    listen there can only be one true set of tabs (the way shallum actually played the thing) and there is distinct probability that two or more than two people can tab the song exactly as it was played .. so please dont jump to conclusions so quickly .. and as far as the chorus goes ... now you know the reason why i didnt post that .. you people know only to criticise in a negative way ... i cant be bothered
    and yeah try to be polite next time ..

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@rizaaj : speak only when u're spoken to..!!!werent u ever taught that? obviously u werent! take a hint no ones talking to u.

@ shahrukh..i dont wanna know the philosophy behind your posts..and dont give me probabilty sh*t..coz it just happens to be EXACTLY what i posted..
    keep my teacher outta it..and stick to the topic!
    but if you are really 100% sure..then i'll take your word for it.
    sorry if i was rude..just dont like tabs palagirism.
    PEACE

13. shak

shak Harrr!

its allright ..... thats the right way of palying the intro .. and it can be EXACTLY like your teacher ... (if he actually did it right) its simple ..no philosophy .. and be carefull next time .. not all are thieves ..some people really are this good :p

14. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

dont rub it in..i said i'msorry dont capitalise on it..

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

shahrukh can u post a recording of this intro .. i dont think theyre gonna sound totally right .. tabs seem a bit haphazard towards the end :p

16. shak

shak Harrr!

i cnt man... larsan adn orange knwo my problem ..my sound card isnt working very well .. but you are right .. the tabs arent very well towards the end ...

@quadro: yeah ok fine ...can you please go now? you digust me

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

one word.. ****

18. shak

shak Harrr!

very nicely said rizaaj ... ^^^ hhahahahha
    @quad: rizaaj can speak whenever and what ever he wants to .. this is my thread and he is more than welcomed ..and by the way .. you dun own IGT

19. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@shahrukh
    oohh..YOUR thread eh..well it is open to the members..and i am a member.
    what was that u were telling me?..somethign like i dont own IGT?
    and i dont wanna know what u think about me..ie whether i 'digust' you or not..so please save your thoughts for yourself.

@rizaaj..this has nothign to do with u..and it never did fromt he start.. so i dont know what u doing man..why u coming in between for no reason at all?

20. shak

shak Harrr!

whateva ...