KHAMAJ: Fuzon!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shailja, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Awwwwww, Krishna.... Thanks!!! ..... but yaar......... I would be more than happy to have u as a frnd than as a fan!!!
    All the best!!!
    Carez,
    S

himika9 likes this.
  2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

yes shailja 'mohe panghat pe ' will be a nice choice ..

3. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

hey shailja awesome voice realllllllly sweet and all ur recordings are simply awesome :) u go girl start playing the guitar u will seriously rock the stages of BC add me to ur fan list or frnd list :p:

keep it up girl :nw:

4. Shailja

Shailja New Member

awww himika thanx alot :grin: and yes you are in my friends list ;)

5. betty

betty New Member

SHIT ...... sorry didi......... kkkkkk ... ........... u never logged out ... and i had recently made this account .... and i went on it to give u a comment or galti se pata nahin kya ho gayaaaaa shit yaar sorryyyyyyyy plzzzzzzzzzz yaar forgive meeeeeeee.....i swearrrrr m never gonna use ur computer again ....... seriouslyyyy i ll take u to the candyshop .... shit i mean ill take u to the beach aur meri taraf se free dinner bhi plzzzzz yaar sorry k i never meant to do that its just that u were logged in and i never realized that it was u who was logged innn........k
    luv u loadsssssssssssss
    shweta "betty" hahhah oops sorry !!!!

6. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thx! so now u r in my buddy list!

but i am still ur fan :) cant help it yaar ....:)....u sing like flowing river...!

7. nabzy

nabzy New Member

yaaaar...u know i love ur awesome voice...and i jst came across this thread and was ECSTATIC to see ud recorded my faaave song khamaj...and dun say u cant play the guitar cuz u can...i'll vouch for it...IGT watch-out! Shailja's here...lolz...
    laterz!
    n

:rock: rock on gurL!

8. Shailja

Shailja New Member

NIBBERZZZ!!!!... yaarrrrr... thanks!!! MUAH!.... great to see ya back herez!!! i'm glad to have rec'd onea ur fav numberz... and i'd be more than plzed to do more ;).... (i can hear IGT goin "noooooo not againnnn" hahaha...)
    But yeah..... hopefully we'll be able to post summa "JASHN"'s stuff here soon!!
    Carez!
    S

9. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

Luke comments

hellooo.....dis song frm 1 of my fav song...im thinks watever u like to listen Metal,rock,death,,,but for good music listener..n musician always praise to good song n melody...n..really u did well....good variation in ur vocal...keep practicin...

10. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

amazing voice... how can you sing soo clearly even at high pitch? lol... i am prolly the worst singer ever on IGT... impressive stuff, keep it up... now add some guitar in it !

11. jozko

jozko Banned

High quality voice and rendition! great. njoyed a lot

Edit: Oh i read u worked with Ghulam Ali, Sonu Nigam, got offers from HMV etc etc. Good to see a star singer around here.

12. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Awww... .thanks jozko!.... yeah.... i did perform with them... though i'm still in the waiting for THE major break, but sitting here in Canada... ;).... but yeah.... not a star as yet.... i've got longggggggg wayz to go...... :)
    Carezzz!
    S