KHAMAJ: Fuzon!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shailja, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Shailja

Shailja New Member

hey, guyz.....
    looks like there aren't very many ghazal fans out here, eh!....
    Nywhozzzzzz..... Lets see how good the pop culture is round here! ;)
    Herez onea my favzzzz... by Shafqat (MUAH!!!!).... Khamaj (FUZON).....
    Do fill me in!
    Carez,
    Shailja
    THE LINK!!!!:::::
    https://www.soundclick.com/updateband/SongInfo.cfm?BandID=566901

faiqrock likes this.
  2. sourav_totai

sourav_totai New Member

some problem with this link.....neways got there through the links of your other songs...good song and voice.keep on posting...

3. Fix the freakin link yaar, couldnt get to it, oh well, your loss

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

5. its lame...

6. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Perfect! ........i'd like you to record 'Dikhaai diye yun k bey khud kiya' if u could :eek::

7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Very nicely sung, luv yr voice.

Though found it boring, may be coz no guitar n nothing.

I like Nemo's version, he's played n sung well.

8. khuram82

^ to b honest i never thought of any instrument......perfectly done!! n that kachi deewar was gr8.......u're a pro so u r supposed to be good :p:

9. Shailja

Shailja New Member

cryptic.... ur truly an angel for reposting my link.... apologies to the rest of you...i actually checked mine out and it was fine :S...khair.... its up there now...but yeah...heavymetal+wolf...hahahaha....i'm not surprised of the way u commented.... i'd suggest u stick with metallica or watever...as far as my loss is concerned, there are angels out there (ahem ahem.. thanks again, cryptic!!!) who're more willing to support the forum and its music lovers.... newhozzz....yea, akky... I"M NOT A GUITARIST!!! lol...i jus sing...(n play a coupla chords here n there)... n want feedback on the same... but yeah.... how bout u play the guitar n i'll do the vocs :p..... that should add some excitement! n yes, i've heard nemo's version.. hes played well...........
    but yeah.... HIM!!!! waitin for ya!
    And Khuram... thanks a million for the encouragemnt... i'll deffo try that song.... whoz it sung by???
    Carez to all..... u too heavy metal ;)
    S

10. Dev

Dev New Member

omg your voice is so incredible.. i made my entire family listen to your stuff! heheheh oh i particularily like kitna pyar karte hai.. i think if you sang the original song it would have sounded way better! himesh reshamiya composed it sooo beautifully but he kinda killed it when he started singing heheheh anywho i loved ur version of that song!

11. khuram82

i dont know which movie it is........but its sung by lata....... lyrics are kinda this

dikhaai diye yun
    k beykhud kiya
    humain aap sey bhi
    judaa kar chaley

12. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

WOW!!! it was so beautiful. i dont have any word to express how good you are!!!! khamaj was so beautiful. i feel u dont need any instument coz u sing so perfectly that can mend the need of playing guitar ;)
    add me to ur list of fans :)

13. Shailja

Shailja New Member

lolllll... dev, krazy.... u guyz are sweet!!! thanks for the motivation..... ! dev... that was awesome... my regards to all at home ;)... i'll need the ENCO and "dua"s !!!.... :D......
    krazy... thanks for the fan part.... but i think we'll be better off as frnz, at least for now.... WAT SAY!!!! u've got immense talent too... and "fanning" each other should pretty much neutralize the effect... if that makes sense :S
    on this note, i'll deffo add ya to ma frnz list! ;)
    lolll..take carez, guyz!... n keep listening!!!!
    Carez,
    S

14. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

really nice shailja ! this is really pleasant. the way u've added up ur own stuff in the song is really marvellous. awesome !

@heavymetal wolf : look dude, if u r looking for perfection, this aint the place for u ! we're all new comers here and we're gonna continue making mistakes while we learn from thm. and if this 'lame' music bothers u too much, its ur problem ! there is fine line between criticising and insulting, and i'd suggest u watch out for that if u wanna earn any sort of respect here at IGT ! and if u think u've got some really out of this world music for us , post it and we'd love to listen to it. peace !

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

omg omg !! evryone is right abt u .. truly marvellous and pure voice .. :) and the song uve covered is in my all time top3 as well .. so cool !

i would love to hear a few MughleAzam songs from you .. they'll suit ur voice a lot i think !

akky, thx man :)

16. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Hey, Him... yaar.... i wont' even say thanks... i know u dont like it... but still... i will:D:D:D.... thanks SOOOO much for ur compliments... andyeah.... i'd love to listen to heavymetal's compositions/work together, eh! He really seems like a pro !!!! ;)
    But yeah.. Nemo.... u amazed me with your guitaring skills in Khamaj... n yes, i do look upto you on that one....;) but thanks a WHOLE LOT for the cutest comments... i'd love to do Mughaleazam... jus lemme know which song you'd like.... oh, yeah...onna my favz... mohe panghat pe.... ;).....n i'll post it as soon as i can, along with the other "farmaaishein"! LET ME KNOW!!!
    Carez,
    S

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

u shd lissen to arooj,.. try singin her kinda songs.

18. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hey Shailja
    sweety you got Nice Voxxx......Try to buy any instrument Like Piano or Guitar :eek:: Then u gonna Rule ;)
    Loved you Pal and Khamaj....
    Rock On...Reps!!!!! :rock:

19. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Just heard ur Tere Bina jiya Jaaye na
    Really nice...!!!
    :rock:

20. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Shailja, u r simply superb.....I am sure you are a trained singer.ur aalaps are 2 good...u r almost perfect...keep rocking :)
    I am ur fan ;-)