Keyboardist and Drummer wanted for metal band

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ultrabot90, May 30, 2009.

1. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Band is based in Delhi...
    Genre is Symphonic Metal.
    Main influences...Dimmu Borgir, Opeth.

We already have - guitarist, vocalist/guitarist.

We require...
    -A drummer...
    -A keyboardist...

If you're interested or if you know anyone, please respond here or PM me your/the concerned person's number. Thank you.

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

and i want a drummer and a bassist.....to bad dey dun make many of dose.....

3. ultrabot90

Possibly because they aren't too good without a band. I'd switch to learning bass or keyboard, but because if I keep changing streams by whim, I'll keep switching for my whole life, never actually getting good at anything.

Back to the topic, we're still recruiting. Anyone knows another forum where I can post this (and possibly get people too)?

4. ultrabot90

Update.

We now have a bassist, drummer, guitarists and vocalist.

We require a keyboardist! Badly!!

Contact ASAP please, PM me your number/number of any keyboardist you know. Thank you. =D

5. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

lend me your drummer for the lifetime of my upcoming band????? i promise i will find a guitarist and pick up bass again...........man seriously the only drummer i could find was a boy who studied in 8th class......his parents refused to let him play in a band because his grades wern't good.......

6. ultrabot90

Ironically, I know two drummers who're in school and suffer the same malady...
    Message with contact detail sent.

Oh, and our drummer (he also knows keyboard) is leaving for BITS Goa after the vacations...lol.

Thought I'd update earlier, but anyways...
    We STILL need a keyboardist and drummer!

7. ultrabot90

BUMP.

Repeats - We still need a keyboardist and a drummer for a symphonic death/black metal band in Delhi. We have a bassist, two guitarists and a vocalist. Hurry before someone grabs it.