karz tune in mp3 format

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by varun123, Aug 19, 2006.

1. varun123

varun123 New Member

hey guys i am new to this forum and requesting for the first time ... though i m a guitar teacher and ve done 6 grades from trinity college of music, london ... if you want to request something feel free to ask me..

nywayz i want to have the tune of karz theme which rishi kapoor plays while getting his head examined ... i want it in mp3 format so that i can extract it ... if anyone has it, pls post it ..

thnx guys bi tke care

2. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey welcome varun.
    lookin forward to gettin some useful lessons from u.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ur already a pro...i dont get it, y do u need that part? do u need tabs? u can listen to it from the song too :think:

4. varun123

varun123 New Member

hi vini i need that part in mp3 format so that i can hear it and extract it and i need it bcoz i feel like playin that fast part ... i dont need the tabs or nything ... and the song doesnt have that part

5. varun123

varun123 New Member

ya sure 'cumming soon' ... whnevr u feel like ...

6. accoustic_7370

accoustic_7370 New Member

i need its mp3, i can play the entire things but i need it to crosscheck ma thing... can anybody upload or tell me the download sourse for tht exact theme.. plz help buddies!!

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u want this part??
    Code:
    B-7-5-7-8---7-5-7-8---7-5-7-8-5---5----5-7-4---4-5-7-7-5-5-
    G-------------------------------------7---------------------
    if yes then..let me know! iL try to record!