Kangna (Unplugged) - Dr Zeus .. At Last I did it!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Varshita

Varshita New Member

:phbbt: meanie pig !!

2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - this is not s'psed to be here - but im too lazy to scroll dwn to the original thred...
    AWESOME RECORDING OF RUBAR:O::O: ....
    loved ur stuff....man wuz it amazin - but one thing i wud have changed is that i wud have kept the guitarin continous...refer to the part - "kyun sehte rahe" - and in the end - i kno this is stupid - but in the end the part where one of u dudes goes aye saala - the oda goes like aye aye saaaallaaa in this style wchich reminds me of good ol' dev anand...and compels me to laff... so thats that -
    reps++​
    sorry im late - but hey - if its any consolation - im a cut surd...

concerning this song - comments later - currently dloading...

3. fat_kax

rockin - nice - i really liked dancin on this wid my buds ---
    @vini = yeh - i rmmbr it bein payed at my mamu's wedding...
    reps++ if it permits me to...

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@knight_ki_gf .. huh ..

@fat_kax .. thankies ;) .. so how many chicks did u bag at da wedding ? :think:

5. fat_kax

:eek:: well - i forced one into a corner behind the bar.....

but she i couldnt find a bag that she'd fit in
    so i left her there - aneone want to drive her home....

hey - what's good to do after class 12th with commerce - its by time i started to think abut my future... :mad:

6. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

anymore listeners n reviewers on this ?

7. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Ya Notty, how can i miss ur recordings!! It was simply AWESOME!! :)
    ur voice sounds CUTE n guitaring is damn SE*Y;)
    Way to go man......!!!

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Thankies ;) .. Se*y u said ;)

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dissappointed.

You have a good voice, however looks like you didnt really read comments to earlier recordings
    1. you havent practiced singing the high pitches and the variations with smoothness and even volume levels.
    2. Throughout, it felt like you are supressing your voice. Mebbe someone was forcing you to sing thats why.

Your singing is very similar to Cryptic_Angel:
    Lots of potential + no real harcore practice = Same stuff everytime, No visible/audible progress

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Muh throat hurts wen i try to sing high .. its been very long now since muh throat is not keepin well .. I used to reach high wid ease earlier .. i'm jz scared man .. if it would ever heal .. even i felt it a li'l suppressed .. but guitarin was da main reason i recorded this .. coz i realise i'm not to muh optimum in singin at present.. I've been wanting to sing allah ke bande since a month now .. but am jz not able to sing it wid all da variations .. donno wat to do man ..

n hey me n cryptic have atleast 1 rare thing in common .. :grin:

11. ariesonthenet

ariesonthenet New Member

awesome

damn good notty:rock: ..........i simply love it........ the guitaring is awesome to the infinity...sounds just like the original.......am really inspired man coz i am plannin to learn guitaring soon and now tho pukka ............ASAP after my xams i will join by april.............seriouly.........love it..way 2 go boss......all da best.........:rockon:

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm.....it has been a while since I posted on one of ur recordings.

first of all....u have a distinct voice...but honestly I feel it is not versatile...as alpha1 said u need to practice on that. Thats why I ve seen some inconsistencies in your different recordings (keeping the language-hindi & english-also in consideration)

secondly...I think it is high time u start recording stuff which actually test your ability as a guitarist and a vocalist. maybe record the instrument and vocals seperately and then try overlapping them using some tool or just a few instrumentals (although I feel ur voice is the fulcrum of most of ur recordings)

thirdly...I dont know why, but I have a feeling that you are trying the restrict your potential by singing, well, sort of similar songs. it is quite discernible from your recordings. I hope to see more of other genres/styles and a few oiginals added to your soundclick page.

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Man .. thanx for turnin up after long .. n hey .. i do record instrument n voice seperately .. except for a few songs on muh page .. n hey .. y don't u suggest me a few songs from other genre's so dat I could try n sing 'em .. lets see how it goes ?

PS - Man .. this recording wasn't bad come on :eek::

14. fat_kax

ok - this isnt none of my turf either - but i cant just resist it...
    @ariesonthenet :
    bet ur 15 mins started wen u started to make out that signature - and ended wen u posted it...
    :RollLol:​

P.s.: note to admin - plzz dont ban me...

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

dude I didnt say your recording was bad....u sing (and play) better than me ;)....and better than many people here.
    I just commented what I felt might help u to increase the flexibility in the stuff u play

anyway, here are a few songs I can suggest.

Drive--Incubus
    Tears in Heaven--Eric Clapton
    Harvest--Opeth
    Down in a Hole--Alice in chains
    Redemption Song--Bob Marley

16. fat_kax

hey - some songs i'd like to suggest - they'll be avalible on any p2p...
    [this way i'll get the tabs fer em too...]

Bad Religion - Best For You
    Less than jake - Look What happened
    Bouncing Souls - Sing Along Forever
    Descendants - Sad State of Affairs
    and i kno this isnt fittin in wid all those ^^^
    but (i dunno the original artist) = alice(who the **** is alice...)
    go over to fatwreck.com - most of songs'll be avlbl there...

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@Wizzy Thankies pal .. Muh next song dedicated to Wizzy .. one of da above!!!! :grin:

n thanx ariesonthenet.. :)

18. potty_gal

potty_gal Banned

whatever anyone says, notty's recordings are the best eventhough his singing is worse than a donkey braying.

Love you jaan.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Wtf??????????^^^^^^^

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Stop it wizzy .. i know potty_gal is u ..