Kahani ghar ghar ki - theme song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhis_pals, Aug 10, 2004.

1. abhis_pals

abhis_pals New Member

[Kahani ghar ghar ki - theme song]

e---------6----4--------------4--2---
    a----4----------------6-4-2----------
    d------------------------------------
    g------------------------------------
    b------------------------------------
    e------------------------------------

e---------2--1-----------------------
    a--4-2-0--------2--4--2--------------
    d------------------------------------
    g------------------------------------
    b------------------------------------
    e------------------------------------

hello everybody i m one of the newest member of IGT and i m very happy to be a part of it. Well its my first post so i will like u to please comment on this

ya i know the serial is quiet boring but the theme i found it to be very catchy thats why i tried to tab it.

so ppl please let me know what u feel abt this feel free to give ur comments.

2. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

kahani ghar ghar ki

Heey .
    the theme is gud but its too long and yur tabs too small..its difficult to understand which lines u have tabbed so plz give below the lines ( sentences of theme songs ) which u have tabbed..

3. abhis_pals

abhis_pals New Member

hey its the starting music

4. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

Hmmm....Ok it may be the startingt music but yaar still...either it is tabbed wrongly..i cannot match it with the theme song...if u tabbed them so wat is the problem in giving us which lines u have tabbed...i dunt thing u should have any problem in giving us the line..hope so..
    bye..

5. abhis_pals

abhis_pals New Member

its the guitar part befor they start singing, its just the tab part in the beggining. u please see the serial once and u'll find it out urself

6. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

Ok...dont get angry..i see the serial everyday../.it wud be gud if u give some more tabs for this serial..
    thanx and dunt mind anyway..?? :p :rock: :eek: