Kabhi Kabhi Aditi

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shobhit4friends, Jul 20, 2008.

1. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

In a very short period this is the 4th version of this song.
    I think you did a good job man, the recording isn't very good, the sound is sounding dull, so try to imrpove that!
    The guitaring is good, not like the original but its oke. The vocals are good too, some tiny Sur faults but i'm sure you are able to improve it!
    Hope to hear the full version someday, take care and keep posting man!!!

3. Babu sona

Babu sona New Member

Please post the tabs .

4. shobhit4friends

Thanks Keoraf for replying.......... yes i vl try to improve bit more....by the way m looking for a recording software..plz help me out...so that i can improve on it..

5. shobhit4friends

babu..if your asking for my chords then ...

i have used are f#m, Bm, E its basically half note down to the original song but anyways...it hardly matters.......

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Its depends on what you want to do, if you only want to record then you should go for Adobe Auditon, or the freeware Audicity. If you want to compose whole songs with the drums, bass, percussions etc., then you should go for one of the best and thats Cubase SX3. With Cubase you have all in one, you can record, compose, edit and much, much more! Just search the many torrent sites for those progs!
    Good luck!!!

7. shobhit4friends

i also wanna improve my recordings...currently m using normal mic which comes with headphones...any suggestion for separate mic...budget is in 3 digits...

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice quality of recording man.......slightly reduce the treble.......and the tone should have been less acoustic and more cleanish...buy any karaoke mic.......that will suffice........

and you own an excellent voice!! keep going........

cheers!
    :beer:

9. DREAM BEAVER

DREAM BEAVER New Member

Good work Shobhit . I want to know one thing , you try to copy the chords
    used in the origional song or used easy chords to play the song cause few
    chords missing .

But yes a good work by a beginner .

Keep posting and try to use some complicated chords .

10. shobhit4friends

thanks sukrut...

dream beaver~ well i dnt believe in making simple things complicated....

i have used the actual chords used in this songs its just a matter of my guitar tuning which was half note below to original...

m not sure about which missing chords ur talking about...please let me know....

11. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great

Great work dear, you own a good voice unlike me. :(
    Waiting for the complete version.

12. boundless

boundless New Member

hi shobhit,
    i think ur attempt is cool..
    at the same time i wld lik 2 ask 4 a favour 4rm u..
    cn u post de guitar notes for this song...
    i m an amateur guitar player n really interesterested in pickin up this song..