Kabhi Kabhi Aditi !!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by krishnaG, Jul 19, 2008.

1. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Hi All,
    i have attempted to sing kabhi kabhi aditi song from jaane tu ya jaane na.
    Please listen to it at below link and give me feedback.

www.soundclick.com/krishnasg

Thanks!
    Krishna

2. paati

paati New Member

nice attempt. the chopped up karaoke track sucks though. its impossible to sing over such wrong chords especially second half of mukda and antara.

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

looks he wants comments only on his voice and not how well he's done his karaoke...........

good to see you back........nice voice as always.............keep going!

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

This is just excellent Krishna, i think you really did a very good job. The vocals are as usual just very, very good! And the karaoke track seems to be ok too, its just like the original, dont know where you got it, but its a very good track!
    Take care and keep posting man!

Don't know what you are hearing Paati, the chords seems to be ok in my opinion, its just the mixing in that particularly part of the song, the strings played has to be pushed more into the background!

5. paati

paati New Member

the karaoke track is made from stealing phrases from the original where the vocalist doesnt sing, and looping them over and over.
    this works for the Gmadd9Gm Cmadd9Cm part partially
    and before the antara the Bbadd2 Fadd2 BbM7 arpeggios are once played right before the antara, and then repeated only in the first line of the antarta. rest of the lines are different chords, preety complex and beautiful.. but since there r vocals on top of them, the karaoke dudes couldnt get it, so they kept looping the Bb2 part.. which screws up the antara. I dont know what u heard keoraf, but thats whats in the karaoke.

6. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

so u hve removed the vocals 4m the original song and made it karaoke....
    so can only comment on ur voice... its good!!!!

@keoraf - buddy hear the ending part of the song. u can hear the voice of rashid ali(the original singer)

7. paati

paati New Member

i dont think he made the karaoke. i think they sell tese kinda karaokes.

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thats what i thought too, i also think its the original track with the vocals removed, in this case the chords can't be wrong!!??

9. paati

paati New Member

you are wrong buddy. dont use logic, use your ears.

10. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Thanks Sukrut, Keoraf, paati and gog for the comments !!!
    and on the discussion about the karoake file itself...i think it is original track with its vocal sound stripped off....as i can hear the supressed voice of the singer when carefully hearing the plain karoake...btw, i got it from esnips.com
    -Krishna

11. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

@ paati - buddy use ur ears as its a original track with vocals removed which can be done easily 4m many softwares which are available... not a big deal 2 figure it out and ya the chords r not wrong since its original song!!!!

12. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

excellent voice..

13. paati

paati New Member

dudes i have nothing to argue. even if they have stripped the vocals at some phrases, those blokes havent understood the song, so they copy pasted wrong phrases at wrong spots.. show me the EbM7 arpeggios for example... not present!
    show me the beautiful Gm9 Dm9 Cm run in the antara... not present. they have crap from anatara first line and badly played strings to cover it up at that spot... etc the list goes on and on.

14. kooldudemax

kooldudemax New Member

gud voice dude.....keep it up....u also sang it vry well!!!keep posting

15. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

thanks cooldude and neo for the comments !
    -Krishna

16. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great !

You sounded good man! Really cant differentiate which is the real stuff.
    Keep going.

17. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Thanks parry for the complements!
    Guys please listen to the song that i recorded and give me comments on it.
    -Krishna

18. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

nice voice..

19. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey Krishna, that was a gud. I could find you struggling with the high notes,cant comment on that as i am not a great vocalist but think if you practice everyday on different notes and octaves you will be even more precise and can go the distance.Hope u get the point.
    If you have played the guitar on this track, i cant say anything about it cause the background music dominates.
    your one of the better vocalist i have encountered!!! all the best

20. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

Thanks guitarist_gal and getshorty for the comments!
    -Krishna