Kabhi Kabhi Aditi - Keyboard version

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by pravingrane, Jun 28, 2008.

1. pravingrane

pravingrane New Member

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

nice voice man!!

nice diff version........keep it up!

cheers!
    :beer:

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good work man, agree with Sukrut, nice voice, good vocals and the music is good aswell. Your own a very good voice, you just have to improve your Sur cause there are some tiny Sur faults at places!

A little suggestion from my side, try to make your recordings using your computer and play the song in a prog like Cubase SX! The advantage will be more professional sounds cause there are lots and lots of VST-Instruments and they really sound professional and i don't want to not say you own a crappy keyboard, but honestly the sounds of your keyboard aren't very good either.
    Just listen to my songs to hear the sounds of the VST-Instruments i used, most of the sounds of my songs are produced by those software synths, i don't want to say they are good, but they aren't bad either!
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=645920

Overall man, you are doing a very, very good job, just keep going, just waiting for more, take care man!!!!

4. pravingrane

pravingrane New Member

Thanks Sukrut and Keoraf. :nw:

Keoraf thanks for ur suggestion and guidance. You are right I have a entry level keyboard. The sound is not so good as it does not connects with PC I can not use VSTs and Cubase like softwares. Remember I had emailed you regarding which MIDI keyboard I should buy. :). I am planning to buy Yamaha PSR series keyboard. So will definitely produce more quality songs.

Thanks again guys.

~P

5. afreen

afreen New Member

hey plz provide the tabs of dis song

6. JackRocks

JackRocks New Member

Hey it seems this does not work at all. Please do check on the same. :)

7. monajoshi

monajoshi New Member

hey, can you give me the keyboard notes for this song?

8. Pravas

Pravas New Member

Very Good and Very Clean Recording.. I like it

9. malkitsingh

malkitsingh New Member

good one..

fine tune.....