Kaash - CALL

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ozone, May 12, 2008.

1. ozone

ozone New Member

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

looks like your guitar is out of tune man...............

and you keep repeating the entire thing again and again...........whats the point???

cheers!
    :beer:

3. ozone

ozone New Member

I dont think u have heard the original song sukrut, have you...? I did mention it was an instrumental and its exactly of the same tempo and same number of riffs as the one in the original.

PS guitar is tuned perfectly, this song was recorded on the line-in pin of the soundcard...

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey.. its good.
    but i guess sm of the strings are out of tune?please check it ..i may be wrong..but it sounds out of tune.
    tkcre bro :)

5. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

looks like out of tune check with the tuner ...in between some places its clearly audible ...out of tune...anyways I have not heard earlier what you played i mean original ..looks like something nice ..hope that you put up another recording..enjoy and tc

6. ozone

ozone New Member

thanks for the suggestions... will put in a better version if possible along with vocals....

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

look ozone......i dont make comments without listenin very carefully........

sure i might not have heard the original..........but i could makeout it was out of tune...........by the replies u'll get to know that it is out of tune!

u said it was tuned perfectly..........guess you're wrong!

so plz man.........when we make a comment jus accept it........we dont give comments without listenin.....

cheers!

8. ozone

ozone New Member

OK sukrut fault accepted... cheers :)

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

cheers!