Justice Prevails!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 31, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey I wanna rape ..... oops fuck my girlfriend.

Both are one and same thing aint it Jozzy?

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Send all Mallus to Pakistan.

3. jozko

jozko Banned

me too alpha, let's call it by anytime, where's she?

4. jozko

jozko Banned

And let the ullus remain here

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

uh....right here???

I'm seriously glad I missed this thread....at least replying while the discussion was on.

hmm...guitarboy seems to find nothing wrong with the concept that girls are asking for rape.

https://newsfromrussia.com/world/2001/11/17/21242.html

Of course.....this girl was asking for it. She was wearing a DIAPER!!!*gasp of indignance from Jozko and Guitarboy* How dare she!

case closed. Thank you. <3 to cryptic_angel.

6. jozko

jozko Banned

ur being here or not here is not gonna reduce rape rates.

Links are not gonna help much. So easy to counter
    https://www.etr.org/recapp/practice/youthskills200010.htm
    I believe they meant people date depressed opressed ppl.
    One case doesn't disprove a thing. child being raped or parent raping/molesting only proves my point that it is natural.

Depression things are also natural just as is joy and sorrow. everyone goes through it one time or another. Not all rapes are planned. Some are some happen by chance. It is also a question of dischargin ***ual impulse.

My point was clearly noodle things are not gonna help. It can twist thoughts, but it is natural animal instinct. You can say no or maybe u r impotent. U have to judge based on cultural background. People don't welcome such dressing in church mosque or temple. Outside temple nude sculptures may be carved. Let Bedi go in nude. Why did women protest against Miss Universe or such shit in bangalore? If people think noodle straps and all are for good let them. Let them walk in noodle straps in monastry or mutt at night and expect god to save them. More people will be running if there was sunrise at midnight than during an earthquake.

I nearly stopped posting cos i already posted my opinion which people read. I can say amen to thread starter and express sympathy to Mattu family. I believed i did better job. than that.

Of course if u meant spamming, welcome :) I also mean things though i spam. And the thread fetched me reps too. ok leave reps. if i am turned on watching **** or noodles, my natural tendency will be to get thet discharged. until other things divert my frame of mind, i will be looking at girls through that frame of mind too. It could be my best friend even. What stops me from ***ually advancing is my crooked mind. The ***ual advancement thought is more natural one. At right settings i might advance, say a power failure in a theatre. If she consents u may call it ***, if she opposes and i have chance to advance further u call it rape. I accept it as perfect behavior. My suppressing is my cunning side.

bjr I posted my opinions. I have seen u post something like "u missed that note in chord E" and the other replied i didn't even play it. And u been music judge here. I don't give your judgment care. Of course u can judge, it can wrong too. So is case with me.

I don't intent to write more. Hope ppl can make out or discard. I haven't raped any yet. but i can't guarantee i won't. It is highly unlikely i think.

Even my sister is my sister as i grew up in culture. If we were separated at birth and later met as grown ups, there is no magical ability in me to prove she's my sister and i should not think ***ually. Systems and culture are to protect people and help well being. so my rakhi band to all girls here. I am no rapist yet :p:

ok now i am out

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ LMFAO!
    Jozko knows best how to circumvent.

Dude, the point of discussion here was not whether rape is natural or artificial or whatever, it was whether it is right or wrong.

Instead of dwelling on that you are posting loads of bull crap on everything but this point.

8. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

9. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

btw, thread is miles away from the original topic.

hmmmm let me c wht was it, oh yea, How can criminals like in case of Mattoo be punished, so that it sets an example for others.

A friend of mine from Iran told me, such people (even these days) are tied to a pole in the middle of a street and the family of victim and the victim herself is allowed to torture him in whtever way they feel fit only condition to that is he should not die.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ And that is also nonetheless stupid.

Next we should have punishments like suppose:
    a person is convicted of stealing, he should be tied to a pole, and the person who suffered loss should be able to torment this fellow.

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Convicts should be given a fortune cookie which will determine their punishment.

Judge-Confucius says thou shalt be hanged by thy balls
    Convict-Aaye raju...kaunsa balls.

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Lmao!

____

13. jozko

jozko Banned

u bornmoron i circumvented what/where. Alpha1 thread topic is not what u wrote. see what thread starter wrote below. it is regarding punishment.

regarding ur topic, rape is right from rapists point of view and wrong from the raped person's point of view.

Rgding original topic, i had expressed my thoughts in my first post as
    [I wonder family of Matoo be happy if Capital Punishment is carried on. That man also has a wife and daughter as i read in newspaper. I'd say hold him in Jail. And everybody ensure on their own that such incidents don't happen again.]

Rest i was responding to spam and diverting questions.
    Now to add on to that. "Give maximum punishment/pain" "don't execute in 3 secs" calls are nonsense. Would you people honestly say same if the rapist in Mattu case was your husband,bro or father. Be sincere.

Everyone can be saint and sinner at times in life. there is nothing stopping him from becoming a good person and contributing good things to society than what we do. I know of such persons. If my knowledge is correct even Saint Vatmiki was robber once
    Or if u r more brutal ppl than him, cut rapists d**k or pickle him alive. And expect rape to decline

14. jozko

jozko Banned

welcome for compliments. thx for proclaiming justice prevails. I'd say rape prevails

15. jozko

jozko Banned

LMAO implement same here? b civilized
    btw i had responded on thrd topic first post itself. also more in my reply to alpha above

16. jozko

jozko Banned

yes and those who chat during working hours from office should be fired :)

17. jozko

jozko Banned

what right where lol
    in ur posts <3 is cryptic angle? LOL

18. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Request to Neo: Ignore user function. Now I know many people will ignore me but hell I'm willing to take that chance.

This thread doesn't deserve anything but......Bah.

But I'll be back.

19. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Convict: Uthaou kya?

20. jozko

jozko Banned

white thing drinker back with more power? lol what's this all abt

I'll be back - schwarz lol rather Bah'fellas