Just Curious........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guns n roses, Jan 11, 2005.

1. shyam

shyam New Member

Man..someone organize another yahoo chat thingy...I want to play and listen to some of you guys as well... : (

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Since you mention it shyam..........let's see........

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

not very soon , we juss had 2 meets last month , need some time !!! if we arrange so quick , i dun guarantee much attendance !!!

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@bob.....demonstealer is an lead guitarist for a band called demonic resurrection. have heard him in rock concerts.

5. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

well i gotta hand it to GN'Rlies, Sharukh, Dr. Saurubah, Jayanth, Essi, Bobby, rabi sultan. < You guys :rock:

6. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

thx but i can't play all that well :(

7. bob-bobby

^^^^ look out for the modest guru here , check out the begineers q&a and the gear talk forums , hes a rocking star there :rock:

8. shak

shak Harrr!

thanks @Guns n roses...but i am total rubbish when it comes to making my own compositions..i can't stand with the elites!

9. @bobby i agree with u had 2 meets in dec first one a real success i can say
    second one attendance dropped coz date was too close so i think better have nxt meet in march or end of feb i wil try to b there

10. bob-bobby

i would love to hear him one day , rock on demonstealer :rockon:

11. bob-bobby

sure , we all know that you are inactive b cos of exams :)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Off-topic:)

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@GNR.thanks .dont think am that good....or good at all
    havent heard anyone play here....but from the posts i guess some people with sound knowledge abt theory....rabi...jayswami...bandbaaja...GNR..Gnrlies.....tejas....