Just Cricket !!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jan 16, 2006.

?

Who is a better captain of Team India ??

1. Saurav Ganguly

71.4%
  2. Rahul Dravid

28.6%
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

Here is a thread where we can discuss all things happening in the world of Cricket.. Instead of having so many threads now we can have a common place to discuss cricket..

To start with.. the IND-PAK series.. wat do u feel abt INDIA's performance.. wat do u feel abt shewag's breaking Gavaskar's 21 yr old record.. wat do u feel abt Dravid opening a test match.. wat u feel abt ganguly..

Here is a poll on a straight forward question: WHO IS A BETTER CAPTAIN ?

(A) Ganguly (B) Dravid and why ??

I vote for Ganguly.. Poll above..

Vishwa :cool:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

inky pinky ponky
    father had a donkey
    donkey died
    father cried
    inky pinky ponky
    we have a winner here....Ganguly

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

While the idea is good...I think that the cricket discussions are so many in number that within a month, it would become too big for a new member to read. It's like the "What're you listening to" thread....which can never really grow old and die.

But are you watching the match....the best part is that Ramiz Raja is not commentating right now so the match is watchable. I have never heard a commentator more biased or irritating as him unless I'm listening to Ranjit Fernando.

4. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Thanx wizzy for voting... yaar shewag has really smashed pakisrani bowling... 30 fours he has hit with a strike rate of 98.... wat a performance..

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

actually 33 fours and a six when I last saw it :)

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

^^^ ya may be.. becoz.. i forgot to refresh the score card web-page.. wat a performance by shewag.. :nw:

bjr u hv not voted for anyone.. poll above... shewag broke Gavaskars record.. making fastest test century

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Ditto....
    Fernando and Raja are communists. Damn I hated the interviews they take

Rameez Raja to Afridi--Do you think the Indian bowlers were afraid of you.
    Afridi--err...hmm....I think...hmm...Yes **bursts into laughter**

aarrgghhh... :annoyed:

compared to the performance of their bowlers....our bowlers were much better

35 fours and a six at the moment...on cricinfo.com :)

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

has anyone seen the interview of Inzamam ul haque in Great Indian Comedy show.. :)

but Imran Khan is pretty good in that.. i was watching LOC in CNN-IBN when he was interviewd with Kapil Dev.. he speaks well..

shewag completed 200.. 38 fours and 1 six strike rate above hundred.. rediff.com

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

2nd fastest double century ever....

Yes, Imran Khan is very cool. He always has been. Even Waqar Younis isn't bad.

Amongst the Indians, Arun Lal is a-la Ramiz Raja but he's a better speaker.

10. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

NO one replying here from Pakistani side.. :shock:

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

No replies from pakistani side...

Virendra Shewag ne sabka mu baand kar diya.. :beer:

12. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Indian openers notch up 400 and still batting..... nice time 4 crcket talk ;) ............................ reg the poll Its Ganguly 4 me ,,,,,, and frankly ..Dravid has just started ..so its not possible to compare the two at the moment .....

13. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dhoni ne Dho diya..

136 strike rate..

3 sixes , 4 fours