Just a Clip!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Oct 9, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

the_wizard likes this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

like i said its got

nice mixing
    nice timing
    and nice leads

but wont rep u! :shock:
    coz i need2spread more :grin:

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

good dude

kinda always feesl nice to hear that acoustic sound ...

nice structure ... the hitch - it did not end ... make an ending for it dude
    clarity is simply superb ... each n every note is audible

i dunno but i felt that there is some differnece in chord changes n the lead changes thing ... mebbe thats just me ... but if they can be synched even better it will sound professional :grin:

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

brilliant recording....clarity and mixing was superb....as jekyll said...ending was missing....

reps for u :)

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Nice tune. The Lead is a bit off time with the chord changes. Maybe it was due to mixing. The recording is nice but your older recordings had even more clarity.

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

heard it a couple of times again....the leads r addictive seriously...try filling sm lyrics to it...like u did to ur jingle....need to work on timing....but as ronnie said cud be because of the mixing...

7. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Cool stuff da. Decent composition decent recording. Will give it a good 7/10. Try and eliminate that hiss in recording and double check your timing.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hey thnx guys, will post a improved version tonight, with proper timings n all!!! Chk out!!

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

10. shak

shak Harrr!

didnt listen to your previous recordin so cant make a comparison ... but anyway .. my honest opinion ..

lead : 8/10 ... i liked: the simplicity of it .. i didnt like: the part form 1:05 to 1:07 ...
    rhythm: 9/10 .. i liked: the excellent sync with the lead .... i didnt like: again towards the end you get down to strumming only two or three strings (e,b and probably G) .. the tempo also goes a bit high ... for me it just didnt sound all right ( you know i am just trying to find somethign wrong when there isnt any... excellent work .. dun listen to me i am a nutter)
    recording: 8/10 ... i like: i can HEAR the lead and the rhythm .. they aint muffled up .. i didnt like: nuffin here ...
    overall: 9/10 ..... you can come and we will make a band .. ANYTIME

GREAT WORK ...

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

haha,... now thats what i call a feedback,...

1:05 to 1:07,... there is a small pull off, which i cudnt get right,.. that may be the reason y u didnt like it.

Yeah,.. i realised the tempo increasing as i progressed,.... wat can i say,.. next time,. .will keep in mind,.. slow n steady is how its supposed to be eh?

9/10,... hehe,... too much.

But thnx,... yr feedback is appreciated!!

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

nicely done bro..sounds great!!! you mite wanna review over what u wanna keep and what u wanna get rid of..
    as sharukh said..short simple and to the point..u cant go rong ;)
    8.5/10

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wooaaaaah.....cool @ akkyy.......the new one was god awsome!keep up da gud work! and reps for ya!

14. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

awesome...

At couple of places there are some extra notes in lead that causing timing miss matching with rhythm. But very good composition indeed.

And yeah..i listened to your both versions and you improved tremendously. Good going.

Impressive Work.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ooooooooohhhhh.....ok you mixed it! :nw:

16. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

NICE MAN!!

now tht's recording! :p:

i dont need to say anything.....Experts have already spoken.....abt wht changes r required!

not tht i was going to come up with any smart ones of my own

Good job! and keep posting - tht's all i gotta say

Ankur

17. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Thnx everyone for the feedback, it is really nice to know someone can actualllyyy like yr own creation.

Thnx a tonnes again :).

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

no probs dude......that mixing made my day!

19. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

thanks for the mail.. three cheers.. every thing perfect.... except some timings... keep up the gud work..

rythm... simple yet great, lead.. brilliant... again simple and great
    another couple of recordings will make it 100%

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

The rizzy,... thnx man,.. will try recording again n agiain now!!