Junoon Sayaone Solo

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by larsan, Feb 6, 2006.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hi people i m in pak and i left ma recording system back in Abu Dhabi....i just got one simple mic which makes sound so ma recording is too rought but i think still u people will enjoy ma solo...i worked really hard on it....so plzzz dun mind abt the quality...jus chk the solo

www.soundclick.com/larsan

hope u like it :eek::

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do comment

nimisha likes this.
  2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

hey man!...long time no see... back to topic... well the intro was a little bit off track...and the solo is 90% accurate... some parts are wrong... overall will give a 7.5/10... gud job!!

3. larsan

larsan K-Dash

yes man waisay i play intro perfect recoridng main ghalti hoga hai.....yaar thanks buddy waisay app baato kahan hui hai.....ghalti....plzzzz baatana aggar hui toh zaroor batana and try to record it.....kyun ke i want perform this song in front of family so make it fast....main 10% bhi theek karna chata hoon...yaar main pak main hota hoon....i came online....but app away hotay hoo..waisay main app ko yaad karta hoon...aur sab kais hai abu dhabi main.....anthing changed any new stuff?....so do tell me waisay 7.5 bhi buray nahi hain:)

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

other people do reply:)

5. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

pls post the tabs

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

good goood ...............post da tabss

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Good Job Larsan Bhai;)
    Keep It Up

8. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

starting is 90% correct there is one not wrong in the start which is making 10 % wrong and the rest of the part i think its not correct
    do check out the song

9. larsan

larsan K-Dash

Mohsin bro u mean to say solo is right intro is bit wrong...just try yo make it clear...:).....Hey metalfan bro....i got these tabs from ultmate guitar web site...but there were some mistakes which i tabbed out my self...fisrt u chk this one if u will feel it wrong i will add ma tabs too...i just used my tabs at some places...Aka thanks buddy app ko bhi tabs day ta hoon...........faiq bro thanks man guitaring kaisi jarhi hai

Attached Files:

10. larsan

larsan K-Dash

other people do reply:)

11. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

its good man....y dont u record the whole song

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

d00d you want an honest and brutal response?

1. The guitar was not tuned. Most prob the B string is outta tune. (but I think all the strings are also)
    2. The distortion is tooo high. The tone lacks any defined mids. Sounds like Metallica rather than Junoon.
    3. Too much of noize due to accidental picking of adjacent strings. (other than intended)
    4. Notes use are mostly correct, but many of them sound too off.
    5. Timing is wrong.

Now if you are not clenching your teeth and the smoke in not fuming out of you ears I have the following advice:
    1. Tune the guitar before playing. Doesnt take much time or effort.
    2. Keep the distortion low. Usually all the n00b players are guilty of keeping the distortion very high. This reduces the clarity of teh notes being played + it introduces a lot of harsh tone which doesnt sound too good.
    3. Increase the mids. You are playing leads, not a riff from Megadeth.
    4. Try some clean picking. That means try playing the whole song on clean tone. Without any distortion. You will realise what is going wrong.
    5. Play along with the original track. This will help you keep the time and also let you know how close to original are you playing.
    6. Kill the ego. Nothing prevents a human being from learning as much as ego.

Hope you take everything in positive sense.

13. larsan

larsan K-Dash

no buddy y i shall be angry:).....actually....my solo is noisy becoz of the mic i use.....i used this amp setting for more than 1 year for ma solos no one complained....but i will try...to make another try.....i know i wuz bit off timming but workinn on it...i learned yeserday and recorded at the same time...u know when u first... learn u don't play that gud...but now since moring i played it abt 15 times and playing wid the same speed as salman hmad playing (awesome guitarist) so wil lrecord again laterzzz....well actually i wanted to perform this song so just wanted to know weather the idea of the solo i m playing convince other and most of the do agree wid me....and i m happy now its up to me how much i practice and and make it simply profesional....and where as tuning concern...too be frank i really for got....other wise i tune ma guitar every day at the moment also it is tuned...but u know na mistake happen...i dun mind abt ur comments becoz today people say i m gud guitarist is all becoz of ur people sincer commnets:) dun mind buddy...other peope plzz reply

alpha1 likes this.
  14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^
    Thanx buddy. Thanx for not misinterpreting me.

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

thx larsan for da tabs

16. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

larsan cheetey teri guitaring Cool ja rahi hai:)
    keep it up jani