July Massacre 2005

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Barcode Entertainment And Rustbots Team
    Presents

July Massacre 2005

Date - 16th July Saturday
    Time - 7:00pm
    Venue - Marine Centre Club - Vashi

Bands - Scribe
    Metakix
    Demonic Resurrection
    Naked Earth
    and an opening band..........

Tickets - 100Rs.

Scribe - Supergroup with Ex-PDV/CT members Niraj and Srini, Exhumation guitarist Prashant and Split guitarist Vishwesh on vocals. The band players their own killer brand of Hardcore music as well as covering various bands from that genre.

Metakix - The local boys from Vashi armed with their new lineup and original material just waiting to explode on the scene. Metakix being a great live band and one with a large fan following expect some killer tunes from them.

Demonic Resurrection - With our album due for release next month come and have a sneak preview of whats going to be on it.

Naked Earth - back from the grave and ready to rock. With most of the original lineup and a setlist that kills be there to witness the massacre.

Hope to see all the rockers there.

Bandra boys hop onto a 505 and get down at Vashi bus depot marine centre is a 10rupee rick ride and everyone knows the place.

Cyall at the gig.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

These are the times when i miss home. Sh!t.

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

demon dada (lolll ..) is the opening band "redemption" .. and is the show organized by Varun (who happens to be the vocalist of redemption)

??

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Redemption isnt opening or playing the gig even.

Black Hole Theory is now part of the lineup. They are from pune and play death metal.

5. aysh

death metal (sigh) .. hehe .. is it the default genre of all rock bands in India..

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

There was supposed to be one more gig at bandra sround this time with Zero, PDV and Pentagram...any one knos what happend?...

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i guess ur talkin bot da one at mikanos....it ws held dis weekend i guess....

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

too bad.....:(.....Pentagram is not my kinda band but yeah I like Zero....!!

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

wish i could go but i am delhi..........

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhhhhhhh finnnnnnnallly, demonstealer<shaitaan chor> has finally hosted a seperate thread.
    congrats to you ds.anywayz , to the topic, i thought naked earth had split long time back.last time i saw them was at planet m powai.

@light of endiri - i love zero very very very very very very very very very very much.especially, warren and his gr8 solos.i heard that warren is coming back from new zealand to play for zero at id rock!
    @nemo - yeah, one can put it that way too.most bandds just come up with some distirted things other than some few good bands that contain some ehythmn in what they play!
    i never attend death fests!

anywayz with the id rock nearing , i totally forgot the route to the mmrda grounds coz i forgot the way there! lemme know how to get there from kanjur marg or iit with the help of bus and trains.

11. aysh

these bands are ok.. but bring on something like strings or fuzon

12. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - naked earth is back with old lineup minus rhythm guitarist and vocalist.

@nemo - not bands i'd ever want to organise a show for. I think your just a guy who doesnt like metal thus branding death metal as every bands genre. I'd like to clear the notion and let u know there are just 3 death metal bands in mumbai currently. Most bands must be metal bands but i can assure you that they are not death metal and I think u should find a different scene to get into where u find more non metal bands.

13. aysh

metal / death metal .. almost the same for me :p dont curse me for that :)
    frankly dude i went to a few such concerts.. cudnt make out **** of what was being sung !
    yeah and the crowd has a lot of posers who yell the lyrics.. which by the way they just learnt the night before from some website ! lol !
    so much for the ppl who actually attend these concerts .. heck

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@demonstealer, then it must be earth clan.

the most common wierdest confusion one could conckude about indian rock scene is that unlike others, we sing all the songs of the coming album and tour but others release album, advertise it , release video<s> and then tour.

15. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil. - Right said but what can we do??? wot do your think??

Cheers!

16. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

gig is today!!! hope to see all your IGTians there.

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah, atleast this is working coz it can get worse too.i think we guys shud be doing what zero does, sticking strictly to the working hours and at the same time, keep practising and investing a lot of effort into the band too.something is always better than nothing.i think its important that we do some serious music so that the crowd recognizes us.

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well, i cant be just there coz i got some niit classess here plus iam getting the electric guitar and stuff too.

19. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Killer gig!!! about 250 people came. Superb show!!!~

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

Good For You.i Shud Have Been There!