Joyish - Beetein Lamhe From the Train

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by joyjoyish1, Jul 26, 2007.

1. joyjoyish1

joyjoyish1 New Member

Hi guys here is my another recording of song "Beetein Lamhe" from the movie "The Train".............................................This song was actually sang by KK in the movie & KK does it again, he re-establishes his hold on great singing. Kshitij Tarey, who's a new name to reckon with, joins him.

The poetic lyrics by Sayeed Qadri teamed with Mithoon's music makes for some nice sentimental music. Slow in its pace, the number also has continuous light guitar strumming that makes it pleasurable to hear.

Do listen to my recording ..................... below is the link to my recordings.......... and do comment/advice..........

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=683448

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmm...dat was goood..... !! u used...dat...chorus...or smthn....all throughout da song....ummm...dat...kinda..was nt good.....it wu hv sounded good..if usd..at some places.......umm....dunno if ure a vocalist or not...it lackd da xpresion....

overall good.recording..!!

take care..
    keep posting.!!

3. joyjoyish1

joyjoyish1 New Member

thanks for the reply...............I used chorus where ever it was in the actuall song..............infact i did that with the help of a software that I use for recording..................called Mixcraft.............i repeat my voice,I mean I again record my voice, at some location so that it sounds like chorus................

4. tanvi a

tanvi a New Member

can u plz tell me d strunning pattern for this song

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

its not an insult but an advice.... read the sticky thread in this forum on how to improve your rec......... noise should have been much more less in quantity.....

now, comin to ur song...... good voice......... good guitarin....... reps for sure............ kepp postin......... ::):

6. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hmmmmmmmmmm........mmmmmmmmm.........mmmmmmmm

re.......re........co.......rd...........

-.-