Jonogon ebar jege otho

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by dhop, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dhop

dhop New Member

onek din hoye gelo notun kichu post hocchena. Ebar haat pa jhere uthe bosho notun kichu post koro :nw: tomra post na korle amar moto jara notun tung tang kore tader mon ta boddo kharap hoye jabe.

2. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

oh man, arindamda ke ragiye diye shob gondogole hoye gecche...in ne case what was the big deal in posting more than i thread per song!!!
    now i doubt whether we have ne one amongst us who can give such chords!!

3. taquila

taquila New Member

Hallo Atul...
    I think you are in a misconception. Never mind friend, I don't want to hurt you.. but I think I must tell you a word or two.. Tell me if you agree or not..
    The fact is that.. Arindam da amader upore raag kore ni!! A man like him is not so foolish to get sentimental with such a trivial issue. Tomar ki sotyeei mone hoy kauke notun thread e song post korte request korar jonyo se raag kore IGT chere chole jabe? How funny!! Do u really think that requesting some one to post song in a new thread, can be reason enough to get angry and leave IGT? It's rediculous! No man.. atleast Arindam da is not that kind of person. May be he is very busy for some reason now. So don't ge fraustrated.

Personally, I know Arindam Da. He is an open minded and nice person. I have e-mail contacts with him. He has also not got time to answer my last email till now. I think he's very busy for some days.

Let me assure you, he will be right back after some days.

In the mean time, try yourself on the songs that Arindam Da and all other people have already posted.
    Learning Guitar from this site is not merely coming here and downloading and saving new song postings. You need to practise them too. Have you already practised all the songs posted so far?

Anyway, my friends, please never mind... i don't want to hurt anyone of you.. anek gyaan die fellam.. ok.

Goodnight.

4. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

if u know Arindamda personally, then i got nothing to say...yeah, he might be busy!!

i hardly practise any of the songs that u ppl post, the reason being that im hardly into bangla band music....i am more into the rabindrasangeet and oldies that used to be called "Adhunik Gaan" once upon a time. moreover, it took me one hell of a time to get the chords for whatever little rabindrasangeet that i now play...entirely because of Arindamda thru IGT!

lets hope that he is back soon!

by the way, im into the profession of Gyan Dewa, i hope u understand what i mean!! if i startoff, then ppl wud have to run for their lives, but of course, i try not to start without taking an advance payment!!

ne how, lets see some great stuff happening!

CIAO

5. eeshh

eeshh New Member

Atul, stop talking rubbish!!!

Hey :cen: Atul :cen:
    what are you talking of? See.. whatever taquila said that's for our good. I have been seeing him posting some good chords for IGT Bengali forum constantly. He's doing a great job.. I think you have been offended by taquila's posting.. poor psychology boy ;)

If you love IGT bengali forum.. try to do something for it.. and pls don't post rubbish here.. otherwise we have to give you "advance payment" for keeping your mouth shut!. :annoyed:

6. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

shut up atul

yeah, i guess i shud shut up...no point talking to "poorer psyc boy" eesh!!the poor fella seems to have misinterpreted what i said and has started playing taquila's advocate and has started going :mad: at me!! :)

by the way, i take the payment to start my lecture and not for stopping it, as poor eesh has comprehended!!

wishing u guyz all the luck

bangaleer joi!!:war:

bye!! :shutup:

P.S. if there is a doctor amongst us, plz get help in getting eesh some treatment for blood pressure...some day, he might pop off in a fit of rage!! IGT Bangla would then be doomed :)

7. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Calm down guys! Life is very short for pety fights.

@Atul, The reason we insist on one song per thread is because the site search has trouble displaying accurate results if there is more than one tab in an thread and people searching for those tabs dont find it.

8. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

whatever anyone says, there is a lot less activity here than in the other threads. keno emon hobe? lets show them that we bangalis have it in us too!