Jon Levasseur

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Possibly one of the most influential death metal guitarists out there. Any idea what he's doing now? I'm dying to get my hands on any other material he may be working on.

2. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

who is that twat : Jon Levasssueuaer?

3. Mr. Scary

oh great, this noob proves to be a cu.nt too!

Jon was the lead guitarist for the band Cryptopsy. Question answered? Kite ****e r.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I think you will know which band/project he's working on in a few months.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

no idea at all .. but he wont be sitting idle thats for sure cuz when he left cryptopsy this year .. the band member said that they wish him luck for his future plans etc ... so he must be upto something ... i'll check the metal forums to see if they have anything on him.

6. tejas

tejas ..........

I dont know either. But whatever he does, it will be awesome. Lets just wait.

7. shsnawada

I think he's not going to do any death metal for some time. Might be more into making thrash, old school heavy metal....etc

8. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

so it seems that the Twat is not doing anything worthwhile nowadays?

9. shsnawada

I wonder what kind of reps you'll have in about two months.....only comparable to that of ssslayer's

10. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

What is with the reps business?

11. Mr. Scary

I really wouldn't talk, you're nowhere near Jon's musical talent, and you yourself said that you suck hard at guitar, not to mention you said you suck hard at bass too (you switched to bass since you sucked at guitar...you yourself said it). So if you suck THAT much, that comes off as being pretty bold for you to comment on any other musician.

shsnawada likes this.
  12. shsnawada

I must appreciate the activeness of your verbal B52s. Nice job....

13. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

Yeah I admit that I really sucked in playing guitar, switched to Bass, and found that I sucked there also.
    But stop acting like a stupid prick, I have nowehere said I am a great musician. And I can refer to this Levasssueuaer fellow as twat anytime and anywhere I like.

Now you stop being a c.u.n.t

14. Mr. Scary

Fantastic! You just admitted that you sucked as a musican overall therefore your opinion on another musician who has already proved to be leaps and bounds ahead of anything you could possibly even hope to be, cannot be taken seriously. Thanks, for making yourself look like a complete dumbass AGAIN.

I reccomend that you stop hanging around these forums and try improving your guitar skills/bass skills (or if you really suck that much, you can just shove it up your anus...which im sure you'll enjoy alot).

15. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

So what is up on this jerk's front?
    Any news on the d!ck-head?

16. shsnawada

The jerk has returned... (the jerk was the d!ckhead so: the D!ckhead has returned too!)

17. shsnawada

Any new news on him anybody? :?